Things on the site may be a little bumpy the new few days - FYI

Just giving everyone a heads up.  I'm working on moving things over to a new server, then upgrading the forum software and enabling SSL (https) for the site.  So please be aware there will be a few issues the next few days.  If you notice something let me know.

Thanks

John

• Like 4

ok, I was looking for a personal message that was sent to me and I closed the page I think by accident, don't see the message in the history.   Was looking to reply, I will check much later today.  Might show after you are finished.  If not I can just create a post for it.

Did the improvements remove the ability to "ignore" particular members? I wanted to ignore one TROLL in particular but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to select to block said individual

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Did the improvements remove the ability to "ignore" particular members? I wanted to ignore one TROLL in particular but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to select to block said individual

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I did apologize, must I again?

John,

Even consider purging the membership roles of members that have been inactive for at least a year? Nice to look at the membership being at ~5800, but I'm guessing it's closer to 1/3 of that number that have actually been active over the past year.... Accidently stumbled onto this when I'd hoover my mouse over an unrecognizable member's login name that was listed on "Today's Birthdays" on the main page. Just a forum maintenance suggestion...

• Like 2

John,

Even consider purging the membership roles of members that have been inactive for at least a year? Nice to look at the membership being at ~5800, but I'm guessing it's closer to 1/3 of that number that have actually been active over the past year.... Accidently stumbled onto this when I'd hoover my mouse over an unrecognizable member's login name that was listed on "Today's Birthdays" on the main page. Just a forum maintenance suggestion...

I've looked at some of the birthday people. One post and done, spammers   You can almost tell by their names   Maybe clean out memberships by deleting the 1 post people ?!

• Like 1

OK so I'm seeing a lot of double and triple posts today...now if it were me ,it would be a "go figure"...Though it's not me and I have noticed everything is taking...... hhmmm, a bit longer to load . Thus the multiple posts(assume ppl clicking a few times). So is this how it will be or some fluke? .....

OK so I'm seeing a lot of double and triple posts today...now if it were me ,it would be a "go figure"...Though it's not me and I have noticed everything is taking...... hhmmm, a bit longer to load . Thus the multiple posts(assume ppl clicking a few times). So is this how it will be or some fluke? .....

The double posts are job security for me ..... :rolleyes:

• Like 4

FYI - I've been unable to post replies to threads using Tapatalk.  The request to post the reply timed out, and Tapatalk prompted me to a "Contact Us" standardized email that contained the error code.

I had hoped to attach a screen shot of the error notice, but am currently unable to attach photos - maybe it's forum specific...

Hope this helps, and thanks very much...