Southern Tier Cabin on 13.76 acres for sale adjoins state forest

Rough cut Hemlock sided cabin, built in 2003, on 13.76 acres , backs up to state forest, 2 bedrooms, Bathroom, kitchen, living room. Furnished,  refrigerator, propane oven, electric, water , wood stove with a stone hearth. another small cabin shell on the property, un finished. with a shed. Asking $46,900.00 if interested respond with an email and I can forward you pictures

Edited by bc140class
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 6:23 PM, bc140class said:

Rough cut Hemlock sided cabin, built in 2003, on 13.76 acres , backs up to state forest, 2 bedrooms, Bathroom, kitchen, living room. Furnished,  refrigerator, propane oven, electric, water , wood stove with a stone hearth. another small cabin shell on the property, un finished. with a shed. Asking $46,900.00 if interested respond with an email and I can forward you pictures

How much you paying a year for  property tax 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi , it is cabin and land still on sale?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...