Forum Upgrade Feedback Thread - Please comment

3 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I am still looking for a way to change my signature . No luck so far . It's probably simple but I havn't figured it out yet . :aggressive:

Think I found it for you. Click on your name in upper right/account settings/ signature is option on mid left of screen.

3 hours ago, burmjohn said:

What filter?

To hide certain forums that might not interest you.

i.e. I use to hide "Land Management, Food Plots, and QDM" and all "New York Hunting Regions" outside of the regions I hunt.

37 minutes ago, Elmo said:

To hide certain forums that might not interest you.

i.e. I use to hide "Land Management, Food Plots, and QDM" and all "New York Hunting Regions" outside of the regions I hunt.

When searching or the recent topics on the home page?

I sort of relied on the pre-update "undo" option in posting & PMs since I'm trigger happy with my mouse. Any chance of bringing that back?

Curious... How did we gain ~600 members with only a software upgrade???

Edited by nyslowhand
Added line item.

When searching or the recent topics on the home page?

Recent topics and the new unread section. But basically I can't find where I would even adjust the filter like we were able to in the past.

Lastly, when going to a thread that has recent updates, rather than taking me to where I last left off, it would take me to the very first page.

Not complaining, just pointing out what I notice and trying to give feedback. Thanks for doing a great job. New appearance looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do pics in Tapatalk not load automatically for me...now I have to click and download them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Probably a bug that should work its way out in the next few days. Gotta give Burm a ton of credit for trying to make the site even better upgrading the systems. I'm sure he has plenty to do at his real job and taking the time to try and better this site probably is a real PITA so Bravo Burm you are the man!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I had a heck of a time trying to start a new topic . After typing in the title of the thread , I would go to the box to type in my message . On 3 occasions a link from a previous post would be there and I had a heck of a time trying to get rid of it . After 3 edits , I finally got it done . That was weird ! 

3 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I am still looking for a way to change my signature . No luck so far . It's probably simple but I havn't figured it out yet . :aggressive:

Go to your user-name in the upper right, and select "Account Settings". Then look on the left for signature.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Recent topics and the new unread section. But basically I can't find where I would even adjust the filter like we were able to in the past.

Lastly, when going to a thread that has recent updates, rather than taking me to where I last left off, it would take me to the very first page.

Not complaining, just pointing out what I notice and trying to give feedback. Thanks for doing a great job. New appearance looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on this one, seems there might be away to enable that again.

15 hours ago, moog5050 said:

One thing I will note is that I just tried to become a supporting member, but it would not allow me to pay by paypal.  Happy to contribute as soon as that is fixed.

should be fixed now, the upgrade borked everything :(

• burmjohn unpinned and unfeatured this topic