grizzlies...

VERY cool  !    I have seen a few while I was hunting in Alaska..

Never had a minute's trouble with one, but every one I saw just looked like he had a chip on his shoulder..

After seeing a few I decided I might need a bigger gun, especially while packing loads of moose or caribou meat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pygmy said:

VERY cool  !    I have seen a few while I was hunting in Alaska..

Never had a minute's trouble with one, but every one I saw just looked like he had a chip on his shoulder..

After seeing a few I decided I might need a bigger gun, especially while packing loads of moose or caribou meat.

yepper, very much like landmines, you can be around them and never have a moment of trouble, but when you do it has your full attention.

I didn't see any bears at all today, which was surprising

I don't think I did anyway, long day maybe I forgot one in the morning

pretty sure I didn't see anything but deer, elk, bison and bighorns today, both kinds of eagles ofcourse, and the usual swan, pelicans, wolf critters etc, but no bears.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, slickrockpack said:

pretty sure I didn't see anything but deer, elk, bison and bighorns today, both kinds of eagles ofcourse, and the usual swan, pelicans, wolf critters etc, but no bears.

Ho-hum,,,, sounds like a boring place,lol

Love all the shots you're sharing here! :good:

Keep it up slicks-pack! :drinks:

Edited by wooly
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, slickrockpack said:

Rebel Darling did you take that in Alaska? that looks like one.

Yes'm.  That photo was in Denali National Park a couple of years back.  Bear didn't much mind our presence at all; blueberries were the order of the day.

WY is my favorite state in the contiguous US, by the way.  I love it out there...  Thanks very much for sharing those photos, and I look forward to viewing more.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...