4 Weeks Until NFL Football

Water Rat

2 hours ago, Tughill Tamer said:

I would like to see Atlanta win it all since they have never won a super bowl

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Well heck , with that thought I'd like to see Buffalo win 

Atlanta would also be my pick. Pretty potent offense and if they can put up enough points with a good break or two are definitely contenders. 

• Like 1

Well heck , with that thought I'd like to see Buffalo win 
Atlanta would also be my pick. Pretty potent offense and if they can put up enough points with a good break or two are definitely contenders. 

KC/ATL would have been great rematch. That was an epic 29-28 game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Atlanta vs Green Bay 

can you say blowout ?! 

That was old fashioned ugly!!! To make matters worse I had to watch that night mare on my phone, because my piss ant, screw the customer, cable company is in a dispute with the NFL or some $h!t, so they didn't  air it!!!!! YES !!!!….. THIS  A-HOLE CABLE COMPANY IS NOT SHOWING LAST ROUND, PLAY OFF FOOTBALL!!……..IN AMERICA!!!! 

That was old fashioned ugly!!! To make matters worse I had to watch that night mare on my phone, because my piss ant, screw the customer, cable company is in a dispute with the NFL or some $h!t, so they didn't  air it!!!!! YES !!!!….. THIS  A-HOLE CABLE COMPANY IS NOT SHOWING LAST ROUND, PLAY OFF FOOTBALL!!……..IN AMERICA!!!! 

Oh dang. What carrier ? Throw them under the bus

19 minutes ago, ants said:

Free with an antenna.  But it was horrible anyways. 

They are going to play up the Super Bowl as being to be a shoot out.

I was hoping for Pitt., but knew the cheating Pats would win. Didn't even watch the game. No reason too. I just can't stand the Pats!! They shouldn't even have been eligible to play this season, cheating turd heads! Just goes to show, the more you cheat the more popular you become. I was going to make a political comment, but decided not too.

Atlanta surprised me a bit with the score. Everything just went right for them. Which is fine with me as I really don't care for the Packers.

Hoping Atlanta will get a .500 in SB visits, but, if I was a betting man, I would bet the Pats. Most likely won't even bother watching the SB. The adds and commercials don't do anything for me, and the half time show will be on You Tube 2 minutes after it airs.

Edited by ....rob

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Chiefs beat Falcons in a thriller. Should be a good SB, go Brady!

Put your damn hat on straight and stop rooting for cheaters! Are you back from your vacation? Hope you had a blast! Now go on another. LOL!

Im really hoping this is a good game, especially with the Falcons coach knowing the Pats so well. The entire playoffs have been a pretty bad look for the NFL

Both teams should be around 30pts. I'm thinking similar to Chiefs/falcons 29-28 game.