4 Weeks Until NFL Football

Water Rat

For nfc  will go with the vikings with ap winning rushing title again,  afc i wish i could say bills but they have o stregnth and conditioning dropping like flies in practice... but they can give pats run with brady out untill the ryans explode and the excuses come out oh we were riddled with injury, our father died, ect ect... wish they could of got dungy out of retirement to coach...

On 8/11/2016 at 9:36 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

You Cowboy fans will be begging for a Romo after hes gone and you join the long list of teams riding the QB carousel. Kaepernicjk cant even win the niners job

I don't get when people pile up on Romo. The lack of defense cost way more games than Romo ever did. Fact is, he's put up some of the best numbers as a QB for the Boys and for the league in general.

In a QB starved league, I'm glad we have Romo and hope to God he still has a few more good years left in him.

• Like 1

Everyone's looking, good
QBs are the rarest thing in sports. It doesn't help that there's a moron evaluating them. Don't forget he had to be restrained to keep him from drafting Manziel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want manziel think if he can get his attitude in check he can be something

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On 8/11/2016 at 3:33 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

We clearly need a fantasy league, If I said it up can we get 12?

I'm in if that happens.

And for Cowboys sake they should start Dak Prescott, he's a hopeful Qb for them, also Alfred Morris should take start not Ezekiel Elliot, dont think Zeke is as good as everybody hopes he is.

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Alright folks,
Let's see if we can get 12 to play

Football season is upon us! Join my league "NY Hunting Forum"
https://yho.com/nfl?l=737008&ikey=a97fbd6d43c95c4f&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=ma&c=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm signed up, and ready for draft day.

Edited by Mossberg500Guy

Being a football fan from the 70's , I'm embarrassed to admit I've never been in a Fantasy Football League. Who is responsible for keeping score from week to week ? I'm assuming it's done automatically ? I'd like to join but I don't know if I have the time to commit to it. I'm guessing all 12 people log on at 7pm on 10/7/16 and take turns picking their roster ? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

You are correct on the draft, after that there's not much time involved. Check your lineup each week, make sure your guys aren't hurt or on a bye week. Maybe look at the list of available players to see if you should pick one up and drop one of your players if he's underperforming. If you can't attend the draft yahoo will auto draft the best available player for you, making sure your position requirements are met