4 Weeks Until NFL Football

Water Rat

06e9ef2a0a0e72c3164e1eb504c62a49.jpg

Just finished my draft for my other league. Live in-person draft. Unlimited food, draft beer, and well liquor for first 4 hours. Each round we vote for the worst pick in that round and the person must take a shot. It's usually pretty ugly by round 10. Draft took 5 hours to finish. I had the 3rd pick. Was hoping for Odell Beckham being a Giants fan but the guy picking second was also a Giants fan.

Drafted Justin Forsett in the 10th only to find out he got cut minutes later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikes just picked up Sam Bradford. Also defenses might now stack the line against AP. But yes, we thought the Bell pick was dumb that's why it has a sticker on it. The ones with the sticker were the ones we thought was the worst pick of the round and the person had to take a shot. Some times we were just jerks and voted a decent pick just because we wanted that person to take a shot.

8 hours ago, Elmo said:

Vikes just picked up Sam Bradford. Also defenses might now stack the line against AP. But yes, we thought the Bell pick was dumb that's why it has a sticker on it. The ones with the sticker were the ones we thought was the worst pick of the round and the person had to take a shot. Some times we were just jerks and voted a decent pick just because we wanted that person to take a shot.

I'm pretty sure for the last probably 5 years def. Have stacked the line against A.P. there hasn't been much of a threat of a passing game since Favre was there.

My thoughts were the losing 9 send the winner a little something for the win. Be it a dollar lottery ticket, hunting, fishing outdoors item.... Dunkin gift card or unused hunting store card... Something maybe you make? Lots of ideas. Whatever each can afford..
Maybe this will entice a tenth!!!!!

• Like 1

My thoughts were the losing 9 send the winner a little something for the win. Be it a dollar lottery ticket, hunting, fishing outdoors item.... Dunkin gift card or unused hunting store card... Something maybe you make? Lots of ideas. Whatever each can afford..
Maybe this will entice a tenth!!!!!

Exactly what I had in mind. If anyone knows a tenth send it to them, first
One to join gets in. Otherwise I know I can add my brother