Trail Cam: Free for a kid who could use the help.

I have a cam that I'd like to give to an underprivileged kid/youth. Would prefer the youth not be from a family who can afford to buy a cam for their kid.

It is a higher-end blackflash camera that I've owned since new. It sprung a leak a year ago and I did a quick, ugly repair job to bring it back to life and put it back in service. The little moisture damage that occurred causes the batteries to run down a bit faster than normal, but the cam works OK otherwise. A full set of generic alkaline batteries will last about 4-6 weeks.

I will ship the cam, a card, and a pack of batteries.

• Like 23

1 hour ago, phade said:

I have a cam that I'd like to give to an underprivileged kid/youth. Would prefer the youth not be from a family who can afford to buy a cam for their kid.

It is a higher-end blackflash camera that I've owned since new. It sprung a leak a year ago and I did a quick, ugly repair job to bring it back to life and put it back in service. The little moisture damage that occurred causes the batteries to run down a bit faster than normal, but the cam works OK otherwise. A full set of generic alkaline batteries will last about 4-6 weeks.

I will ship the cam, a card, and a pack of batteries.

Did you run out of candy? 

Did you run out of candy? 

Ban me. I know I am breaking a rule, but there is a point where a line is crossed. Odorless crossed it. To imply what you did is scummy.

You sir - are a Class A douche bag and your post only reinforces the status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, ....rob said:

Nice of you to do this phade. Good deeds are always great in our circle.

There are some darn good people that visit this forum. And phade you are one of them! My avitar pic was taken with a cam my grandson set. That cam was given to him by you. I'm sure the cam that is being gifted, will bring as much joy to another kid as it did for Zac. 

• Like 1

There are some darn good people that visit this forum. And phade you are one of them! My avitar pic was taken with a cam my grandson set. That cam was given to him by you. I'm sure the cam that is being gifted, will bring as much joy to another kid as it did for Zac. 

Probably some awesome deer too!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On 8/14/2016 at 9:40 PM, phade said:

Ban me. I know I am breaking a rule, but there is a point where a line is crossed. Odorless crossed it. To imply what you did is scummy.

You sir - are a Class A douche bag and your post only reinforces the status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You arent getting banned for that. Oderless showed zero class with that post.

Great thing that youre doing with the cam. Hopefully whichever kid gets it, enjoys the heck out of it.

• Like 7

Class act. Don't want to hijack your thread but I'll throw in a few sets of camo overalls, some face masks, a reversible jacket and bibs, might have some gloves etc. Most is xl some large. All used but better than nothing and could be used by somebody less fortunate. I'm around Buffalo and could meet any evening.

• Like 7

actually  I do its for a friend of mine I had to sell his kayak for him to make ends meet I use the same sceen name on SOL   it is for his son he turns 13 this year he just past the hunting class late last year  they are from ny  longisland  area ..it would be great to give it to him he trys his best but life throws curve balls  I took his father out this year with me and got him his first buck with the bow ......if you choose not to I understand .........very nice of you to do this