got my tags

papabear

I got my tags for this season but was denied my D.M.P. in 4G  . so it looks like i'm going to be hunting  for that three pointer or better to fill up the freezer.

my buddy got a picture of a bear I think its the one i saw last season but had no shot at him. Hoping to see him again this year. I am going to hunt with my 35 marlin just in-case he decides to stroll by my stand.

Now its time to get every thing ready for my duck hunting season   

• Like 5

On August 18, 2016 at 11:09 AM, papabear said:

I got my tags for this season but was denied my D.M.P. in 4G  . so it looks like i'm going to be hunting  for that three pointer or better to fill up the freezer.

my buddy got a picture of a bear I think its the one i saw last season but had no shot at him. Hoping to see him again this year. I am going to hunt with my 35 marlin just in-case he decides to stroll by my stand.

I hunt in 4G as well, in order to get a DMP in 4G you need a preference point.. I get a DMP every other year, one year I would get my DMP and the next I would get a preference point for the following years DMP. 

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 11:09 AM, papabear said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...