Anyone recognize these individuals?

JJNY

JJ, We deal with this too on our side as well. These guys do not look familiar though. Sorry. Knowing the locals in the area, no one wears helmets as they just cruise around, so id have to say they are on a long ride around town.. probably "out of towners" tooling around..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Gotta be newish to riding...you would only ride in flip flops once as all the sticks rocks branches and stuff from real riding would kill ya...not to mention shorts that's a burnt leg waiting to happen

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I do that all the time. You arent burning anything on the newer 4x4s, they are all plastic panels. They are probably just out cruising.

Some hilarious responses! We allowed people the first couple of years we had the Lease to ride and we started having Stands coming up missing, Trails cut thru the Woods, Beer Cans thrown everywhere, etc... We had to put a stop to allowing anyone on the Land no matter the purpose. We tried to be nice knowing that Land Access is hard enough but, a few bad apples ruined it for everyone. Our Landowner allows us to say who can and can't be on the Land year round outside of it dealing with Farming/Timber.

Might want to block any/all ATV trails at the property lines. Maybe they just didnt get the message that they cant ride there anymore. I know I goof around and make sure people have some interesting pics when I find trail cams too, so I wouldnt take it as them giving you a "screw you" with pics like that unless you have told them directly to stay off.

• Like 1

Looks like Biz and crew. He did say he likes to aim at a pretty face while doing that....:rofl:

Seriously, that is screwed up. Brazin' little punks to stop and do that knowing they were on a cam shot while trespassing. Best of luck getting them and keeping off your land.

Looks like Biz and crew. He did say he likes to aim at a pretty face while doing that....default_rofl.gif

Seriously, that is screwed up. Brazin' little punks to stop and do that knowing they were on a cam shot while trespassing. Best of luck getting them and keeping off your land.

Lol. Nobody really has atvs down here. It was all about cars from age 16 forward. Those kids look like dork, not 1 girl in their group! They should be chasing tail at that age in the summer, not each other on atvs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was my land and I was serious about getting them off I would make copies and post on every gas station, restaurant and bar within 25 miles and put a reward on it for information. I don't pay for land and taxes so someone else can use it without my permission. Or find a local high school teacher I bet they could peg right off!

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 3

we have an access road through the property we let people ride on through during the summer months to keep trail riding possible.  getting harder and harder to find places to ride if your into that.  everyone around knows the rules by now.  I've watched a single atv in a group stray and drive through the field.  his buddies all stopped, dragged him off the wheeler, and I could hear them yelling over the atv's still running.  the day more people start to abuse the privilege it all stops and practically all the atv riders that go through the property know it.  don't let it get out of hand. it's a hard battle to fight alone.

• Like 2

we have an access road through the property we let people ride on through during the summer months to keep trail riding possible.  getting harder and harder to find places to ride if your into that.  everyone around knows the rules by now.  I've watched a single atv in a group stray and drive through the field.  his buddies all stopped, dragged him off the wheeler, and I could hear them yelling over the atv's still running.  the day more people start to abuse the privilege it all stops and practically all the atv riders that go through the property know it.  don't let it get out of hand. it's a hard battle to fight alone.

As I dirtbike rider I thank you for that even as I don't ride your land. We do the same thing ride and respect the land and landowner or don't ride period...

As I dirtbike rider I thank you for that even as I don't ride your land. We do the same thing ride and respect the land and landowner or don't ride period...

Much of my family rides dirt bikes. I don't anymore. as people get older they seem to transition to atv and sidebysides. Sanctioned races are were you tear it up. rides through others property is meant for things like community poker runs or memorial rides not on the pipe the whole time. there's riders and landowners both out there that don't get that but that's the way it needs to be.
  • Like 1