Why I'll vote for Trump...

The only thing I don't agree with watching this is the youth or "millennials" are having jobs taken due to immigrants. They are lazy and don't want to put their head up from a phone, pad, or other device long enough to actually work. Social media and an "app" for everything is making people lazy. Not just kids.

I have to say I did see Weston union Line filled with Mexicans sending money. On one Friday I was returning an Item There was 5 on line sending Money. The CS girl said sorry for the wait, we need to get another girl for Weston union on the weekends. Well later I was behind them at the check out, they had carts full of groceries. I was thinking hey they make good money, But at check out they paid with NYS Food stamp card? 

16 minutes ago, Huntscreek said:

I have to say I did see Weston union Line filled with Mexicans sending money. On one Friday I was returning an Item There was 5 on line sending Money. The CS girl said sorry for the wait, we need to get another girl for Weston union on the weekends. Well later I was behind them at the check out, they had carts full of groceries. I was thinking hey they make good money, But at check out they paid with NYS Food stamp card? 

Frustrating right?   But you know what i have found out ?   EVERYONE USES EBT!!!!!   I am shocked to see who is using it.  Sometimes i feel like im the only one who doesnt have one lol.  Im all for people who are trying to get thru some hard times but thats not who we are talking about.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Frustrating right?   But you know what i have found out ?   EVERYONE USES EBT!!!!!   I am shocked to see who is using it.  Sometimes i feel like im the only one who doesnt have one lol.  Im all for people who are trying to get thru some hard times but thats not who we are talking about.  

Yes it is Frustrating, with Clinton it will get worse. That is why I will Vote Trump in Nov 2016

• Like 4

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

What irks me is to see someone with a full cart using a EBT card and then loading the groceries into an Escalade  . Some of those run 70 grand ! 

• Like 1

Ehh.  Idk if its going to come to a stop no matter who is elected unfortunately.  I think we are in way to deep.  People make livings out of scamming the system. 

Manditory drug test and community service to welfare recipients. Ssi and disability are different...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Manditory drug test and community service to welfare recipients.

What about a single mom/dad with three small kids whose deadbeat partner left them?  They cant do community service.  So its not a one size fits all solution.  

Maine passed a bill to curb welfare abuse and it really has worked.   Kinda separated those who were abusing it and those who really needed it.   

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2016/05/19/new-report-proves-maines-welfare-reforms-are-working/#3ada9724a4c7

• Like 1

What about a single mom/dad with three small kids whose deadbeat partner left them?  They cant do community service.  So its not a one size fits all solution.  

Maine passed a bill to curb welfare abuse and it really has worked.   Kinda separated those who were abusing it and those who really needed it.   

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2016/05/19/new-report-proves-maines-welfare-reforms-are-working/#3ada9724a4c7

It's not that cut and dry...let's say non working welfare recipients

31 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

They cant do community service.  So its not a one size fits all solution.  

Dilpomat you don't get it...according to conservative faulty thinking, which is shared by a majority here, anyone dependent on help from the government is nothing but a drain on society. It doesn't matter that conservatives and those who follow its flawed philosophy have never offered up a single solution to help those less fortunate.   

The Government assistant programs such as food stamp is meant to be Temporary. To many are living off a system setup to help until people are back on there feet. I don't have a problem helping people out and we should help. The problem I seen was Mexican workers earning a living and sending that earned money out of the USA. Then collecting Benefits meant for US citizens in need. How many of illegals are also receiving health care benefit's, meant for US citizens in need. Under Clinton we will see an increase in Illegal's, and immigrant's receiving these benefits, that they should not have a right to receive. I look at it this way if you never put money in you should not get money out. Solution #1 Work Visa, Solution #2 Screening & Drug test, Solution #3 If you are not an American Citizen and paid into SS than your SOL.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Huntscreek said:

The Government assistant programs such as food stamp is meant to be Temporary. To many are living off a system setup to help until people are back on there feet. I don't have a problem helping people out and we should help. The problem I seen was Mexican workers earning a living and sending that earned money out of the USA. Then collecting Benefits meant for US citizens in need. How many of illegals are also receiving health care benefit's, meant for US citizens in need. Under Clinton we will see an increase in Illegal's, and immigrant's receiving these benefits, that they should not have a right to receive. I look at it this way if you never put money in you should not get money out. Solution #1 Work Visa, Solution #2 Screening & Drug test, Solution #3 If you are not an American Citizen and paid into SS than your SOL.

As for illegal immigrants, facing near certain defeat it appears that your beloved savior, Little Hitler Trump, is perhaps softening his stance on the issue. Could Little Hitler be selling out in an attempt to remain relevant? 

http://nyti.ms/2bbOjVl

1 hour ago, stoneam2006 said:

It's not that cut and dry...let's say non working welfare recipients

i kinda knew what you were referring to.  obviously we arent talking about the people who really have their backs against the wall.  read the article i posted.  or do a google search of "maine welfare reform".   its a good read and seems like maine is moving in the right direction to curb the problem

• Like 1

Dilpomat you don't get it...according to conservative faulty thinking, which is shared by a majority here, anyone dependent on help from the government is nothing but a drain on society. It doesn't matter that conservatives and those who follow its flawed philosophy have never offered up a single solution to help those less fortunate.   

Your wrong. Conservatives don't think that at all. They are against people that take advantage of the system. Our society is being destroyed by liberals that don't get it.
  • Like 2

The state of Maine stopped subsidizing people who consider failure a life-goal. The U.S. was founded by, and for, people who contribute to it's greatness, Uptown Redneck, and free-loading needs be discouraged. There are plenty of other countries around the world where you'd fit right in. Stop trying to my country into one of those.

• Like 3

On 8/22/2016 at 3:32 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

Conservatives are against everyone and everything that doesn't confirm to their out of date, out of touch with reality thinking 

You almost say it like you don't think democrats are the same way. 

• Like 1

Sounds like uptown has his own EBT card and doesnt want to lose it.  You mention your kid and being a scholar student once.  Let me ask you this, would it be okay if the other students in her class just not do the work or take the exams and instead divide your daughters grades up between them.  This way they all have equal grades and your daughter did all the work for them.  Yeah didnt think so, your view of conservatives is what is "out of date, out of touch"  not the conservative's view. 

Edited by wdswtr
  • Like 3