$$$ for furs

Paratrooper395

Fur market is in the gutter most buyers won't even buy coons and if they do its for a few bucks...fox 20ish and yotes 25 to 30 ish this is average obviously there will be higher and lower...every buyer I have talked to this summer will be buying only put up fur meaning fleshed and streched...very few will buy green and if they do expect the cost to drop drastically.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Also IMO if you are going to shoot them for the fur wait till December at least so the fur is prime...alot of guys are getting stuff tanned and making hats and what not outta them

Edit...if you get a good color phase anything local taxis may be the way to sell also

What stone said. He's on top of his game 

Stone , you happen to be going to NYS trappers association meeting  in Albany this week ? Buddy is going and also getting snare approved    Already has nusance license   

No I wish...I'll be at the NYS trapping convention Sept 1 2 3 at the herkimer fairgrounds...I'll not a big fan of snares and I admit it's probably bc I'm uneducated on them.