My Grandson's "New" Bow!

grampy

He was on his way out to baseball practice and it came! He is sooo excited! We will get a rest on it, make a few adjustments and have him shooting by this weekend. Just want to thank The_Real_TCIII for the awesome deal and making a 12 year old boy and his grampy very happy!

20160823_174235.jpg

20160823_174228.jpg

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, wooly said:

I was just taking a poke at the Under Armor logo.

Size 14...... yikes!

Those are water ski's!

Next pair will be Nike! Not sure how quiet he will be walking in the woods with those big dogs this year! He was only size 11 last year.

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

That's great, I hope he takes a deer with it!

I will do all I can to help him do just that! He has the bow in his room tonight. Won't be surprised if he wakes up with it in the morning! Thank you ! He loves it!

• Like 4

We got it all set up today! Added a whisker biscuit pro, a kisser button, cut arrows to length  and backed off the draw weight to 55 pounds. The bow came with an awesome spot hog sight. Got everything squared up and I shot it and made a couple small sight adjustments. And handed him his bow. These are his first three arrows! Our local deer population should be very afraid this year! He is so happy! I'm so proud. Thanks Tacks.

20160828_192712.jpg

20160828_192442.jpg

• Like 5

On August 28, 2016 at 8:38 PM, grampy said:

We got it all set up today! Added a whisker biscuit pro, a kisser button, cut arrows to length  and backed off the draw weight to 55 pounds. The bow came with an awesome spot hog sight. Got everything squared up and I shot it and made a couple small sight adjustments. And handed him his bow. These are his first three arrows! Our local deer population should be very afraid this year! He is so happy! I'm so proud. Thanks Tacks.

20160828_192712.jpg

20160828_192442.jpg

Good shooting! If you need help w his grip so he doesn't need arm guard let me know. Also the back tension thing. Not criticizing only offering help