SpyPoint HD-7

173Abn

I got a spy point force 11D, it's the fastest trigger speed on the market. I also got the browning strike force elite HD, after discovering a small issue it was returned back to browning(love the cam). After some suggestions I'll be buying another one shortly. I have been a moultrie fan for years but believe the browning is the best on the market in 140 or so price range followed by that spy point.

Phade on this site sells them and seems to be the go to guy for advice. The above is my two cents from the average hunting camera user.

Steve

I just sent trailcampro back a Spypoint 10 I bought a month ago. Takes good daytime pics and decent night time pics when it actually takes any....I set it up next to a 10 year old moultrie and it took hardly any night time pics compared to the moultrie on a active trail. Also seemed to get a lot of rear end pics, which is weird because the Spypoint is supposed to have a wicked fast trigger speed. The Spypoint controls were much easier and nicer to use than my 2015 browning strike force but pic quality is very poor in comparison to the browning.

Overall it's a ok camera and would work better over a bait pile rather than a trail where the deer are moving along and not stopping for multiple shots. I packaged it up and shipped it back and ponied up the extra $20 for a Browning strike force elite. Supposedly they are even better than the 2015 strike forces so it's gotta be a awesome cam. I should have it back in the mail in a couple days so I'll let ya know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk