08 Brute Force

Well I picked up a new machine it was time to say good bye to the 01 Rancher still running & still don't think you can ever beat a Honda motor but the 350cc was not cutting it

did ok for the years I owned it but was looking for more power I found this 2008 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 SRA. V Twin motor had 1200 miles, 2500# Warn winch, moose winter heating package (grips, thumb throttle & 2 Aux ports) brand new cycle country poly plow for $2500. I couldn't pass that deal up added a 20" Philips 12600lm light bar & went 2" higher & wider on the tires. She has already been put to work mowing, pulling trees, food plotting, setting stands & of course having some fun trail riding 20160816_184027.jpg20160817_163438.jpg20160817_195246.jpg20160627_184655.jpg20160629_170833.jpg

Can't go wrong with a brute...I will say it is about the worst motor I have ever worked on in my life. I did a big bore 870 kit in my Buddy's for him what a pita. There is 4 timing chains inside that motor that are all but impossible to get in and out and setting timing on it is not fun either. But it's a beast and will throw you off the back without issue now lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice machine ..The big engines are awesome. I have an o7 Polaris 700 EFI. Way more power than I really need, but just having that much power is sweet…I think my machine could pop a wheely, but I never had the stones to try…….LOL!!

• Like 1

Ants the brute force will wheely now that I took the stock tires off it. All it wanted to do is burn the rears off  but just doesn't feel right. not like my sport wheelers did. you could wheely them all day long. These big cc engine machines are killer work horses though

I know I will get ragged on but I am actually looking forward to plowing snow this year

Edited by gfdeputy2

I thought so I looked it up & still booked for around $4,000
it does need a new seat the locking posts are broke off but replaced with bolts i used epoxy to hold to the seat & seems to be holding for now (seat would not stay latched) & I need to look at the Diff lock as it does not engage but I have not even found where I needed it yet