Accurate Quote Concerning Little Hitler and His Followers

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

"But today’s increasingly multiracial, multicultural society is a nightmare for people who want a white, Christian nation in which lesser breeds know their place. And those are the people Mr. Trump has brought out into the open."

Paul Krugman

8/26/16 NY Times Op-Ed

http://nyti.ms/2bnk7qC

A completely accurate quote, from Krugman. He has a vested interest in the destruction of the US, and very little credibility or respect beyond his NYT news-room safe space.

If you're going to fire shots, Uptown, at least load the gun and try to aim it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

If your so called "destruction"of the U.S. insures the equal destruction of the illness of conservationism then that would be a good thing 

There you have it folks. Uptown has put forth the progressive Democrat position that he supports: " As long as your side doesn't win, the results are acceptable." It's a shameful attitude, Uptown, given the gravity of this election.

6 hours ago, philoshop said:

There you have it folks. Uptown has put forth the progressive Democrat position that he supports: " As long as your side doesn't win, the results are acceptable." It's a shameful attitude, Uptown, given the gravity of this election.

The goal is the complete destruction of Trump and everything he and his followers stand for, if conservatism is also destroyed, along with the fall of the republican party, even better.

My whole purpose in voting for Hilary is not because I support her but its solely to deny Little Hitler the White House 

WOW your a special kind of stupid.  You really need to look into the political history of Hitler, you are absolutely clueless as to what your even saying.  You and your girlfriend are showing your similarities of Hitlers political stance more and more every day.  I dont believe I have ever known anyone in my life that makes negative comments about a person when they share the same views of the guy they use for a comparison of the person they hate.  I am willing to guess if we lined up a dozen politicians, let them speak and did not tell you what political party they represent you would not even be able guess which party they represent. Your inability to answer any question and only post stupid nonsense just speaks volumes.   Yet you call yourself a redneck and fly a Confederate flag.   

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:14 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

The goal is the complete destruction of Trump and everything he and his followers stand for, if conservatism is also destroyed, along with the fall of the republican party, even better.

My whole purpose in voting for Hilary is not because I support her but its solely to deny Little Hitler the White House 

It is amazing the depths that the young people have fallen. Uptown by voting for Hitlary you are say that the Constitution of this country no longer matters, that it is ok for the government to take away the very rights you are using to push your agenda. The problem with that is you will lose those rights and ALL the others if Clinton gets into office. The fact you would want a criminal, liar and quite possibly a traitor to this country (Hillary Clinton) in the White House rather than a business man who knows how to get things done is mind boggling. Why stop there? Lets get Charles Manson or Ted Bundy in the Oval Office. There is no logic to your post therefore you are simply trolling for effect. I would suggest we the rest of the forum ignore anything Uptown has to say in the future.

• Like 2

I find it important to stand up to Redneck's nonsense, so I will never ignore his ridiculous spouts. It's also quite entertaining to see what  the hard-core leftists have for defense/authority for their arguments, (In general, they're not very good at it). I only respond when he's especially stupid with a post, but that's definitely becoming more frequent. 

1 hour ago, philoshop said:

I find it important to stand up to Redneck's nonsense, so I will never ignore his ridiculous spouts. It's also quite entertaining to see what  the hard-core leftists have for defense/authority for their arguments, (In general, they're not very good at it). I only respond when he's especially stupid with a post, but that's definitely becoming more frequent. 

His mind seems to be degrading at the same pace as Hillary's health. One n the same person?