Kaepernick

1 hour ago, Uptown Redneck said:

I wish this sight offered a middle finger emoji because that's what an idiot like you deserves 

P.O.S......always were and always will be...crying for your Mommy and your Mountain Dew?

CIVYIPzUYAAyCQL.jpg

greg54, the best thing that could happen to you would be if hopefully you become the victim of a tragic hunting accident this upcoming season 

With comments like this, I sit in wonder on how this low life is still a member here.

You show your true nature every time you make comments about hoping people get hurt or die. Low life looser!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

With comments like this, I sit in wonder on how this low life is still a member here.

You show your true nature every time you make comments about hoping people get hurt or die. Low life looser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree Rob....wow that comment is worth a ban if I have ever read one on this forum. Who in there right mind would wish a hunting accident of someone??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ....rob said:

WE have had members call for a mass genocide of all muslims.  not banned.  so don't hold your breath.  

Edited by diplomat019

greg54, the best thing that could happen to you would be if hopefully you become the victim of a tragic hunting accident this upcoming season 

Go away and don't come back. You make it smell bad here. And that's the best thing that could happen for everyone here, and your a loser and P.O.S. now go away. 

Edited by greg54
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

Agree Rob....wow that comment is worth a ban if I have ever read one on this forum. Who in there right mind would wish a hunting accident of someone??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The dude is a P.O.S.....it doesn't have a mind. 

• Like 1

Greg.  With all due respect.  You are always talking shit to uptown.  Everytime he posts something you post memes mocking him or calling him names.   Why are you so offended he said something back?   You kept calling him a pos.  If i talk shit to someone i wouldnt be shocked if they said something back to me. 

Edited by diplomat019
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Greg.  With all due respect.  You are always talking shit to uptown.  Everytime he posts something you post memes mocking him or calling him names.   Why are you so offended he said something back?   You kept calling him a pos.  If i talk shit to someone i wouldnt be shocked if they said something back to me. 

Not offended at all by P.O.S. If he doesn't like the truth , to bad. I don't offended by garbage, I just throw it away.

Edited by greg54
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

There's a difference between shooting words or name calling then wishing someone else harm. Sorry, Uptown does that a lot and it's a DB move.

• Like 1