Kaepernick

How about that joker refusing to stand during the National Anthem ?

AS reprehensible as I find this behavior, it is a free country and I fully support his right to refuse to stand if he does not want to.

However, the fans have a right to express their feelings also..I hope they boo the a**hole off the field the next time he appears.

• Like 2

He's made millions of dollars playing a game. Been coddled since beginning college. Paid more millions for endorsements. I'll bet there are millions of folks, black and white that would love to be so oppressed. Myself included. Our constitution gives every citizen the right to protest. I'll respect his right. But not him.

• Like 1

He can say and do whatever he wants, but he best not forget there are consequences to the use of your freedom of speech in the private sector.  The NFL could ban him from the game, just like they would a player who expressed his 2nd Amendment right on the field.

I expect we will see an opposing player, probably a Giant, "accidentally" crash into him very violently, when he is seated on his own bench on the sidelines.  He may even suffer a "Theisman" type of injury that will retire him permanently.