Parker Bullets?

rotorooter23

Anyone using these these muzzle-loading projectiles? I was able to speak with Bob Parker himself and he suggeted the 275Gr Ballistic Extremes for my 10ML-II. I know Lawdaz has been using them! Just wondering how the terminal performance is and accuracy that others have experienced. Bob confirmed they come with the good MMP sabots.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2016 at 9:06 AM, rotorooter23 said:

Anyone using these these muzzle-loading projectiles? I was able to speak with Bob Parker himself and he suggeted the 275Gr Ballistic Extremes for my 10ML-II. I know Lawdaz has been using them! Just wondering how the terminal performance is and accuracy that others have experienced. Bob confirmed they come with the good MMP sabots.

Just saw this post.......yes, I use Bob Parker's Ballistic Extreme 275 grain bullets and have had terrific results with them in my NULA smokeless ML. 

I only really had interest in one other bullet when I started my search for the right bullet and that was from Barnes.  IIRC Melvin Forbes pointed me in that direction; he only liked the flat base bullets, something about the boat tail variant he didn't like.  They shot pretty good and I could have easily stayed with them but then I read about the Parker's.  I bought some and tried one or two loads and I was done.......man are they good!

Remember these pictures?

IMG_5307_zps0d28b173.jpg

IMG_5308_zps37d2f9fc.jpg

I don't recall the particulars of it but I'm leaning towards that being the end result of a dead deer........most all just pass right on through, not that one though.

• Like 1