Archery Shoot 3-d

deanlmt1

Just wanted to remind everyone that Hawkeye Bowman is having their annual Labor Day Shoot on Monday Sept 5th starting at 7am-1pm 

kitchen will be open at 6am

cost is 12.oo per person

compound,recurve and long bow allowed - sorry no crossbow

hope to see you there 

have a safe weekend

nadine

• Like 1

I tagged along with a couple of other forum members. I don't shoot a bow... Yet. Awesome place you have there. And that Hawkeye breakfast sammich was outstanding to start my day. No doubts by spring I'll own a bow and be shooting there. Saw quite a few people I also knew thru work and friends. Glad I went today. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I tagged along with a couple of other forum members. I don't shoot a bow... Yet. Awesome place you have there. And that Hawkeye breakfast sammich was outstanding to start my day. No doubts by spring I'll own a bow and be shooting there. Saw quite a few people I also knew thru work and friends. Glad I went today. 

so where is this place exactly.? thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PertnearOutdoors
      Hi Everyone, my name is Billy Harvey and I am a new member to the forum. Wanted to introduce myself and share about my local hunting podcast that my friends and I are doing called the Pertnear Outdoors Podcast. http://inktr.ee/pertnearoutdoors
      We started the show a couple years ago and have enjoyed getting to meet some great guests and built some awesome relationships so far. We have become actively engaged with the National Deer Association local chapters to raise some money through raffles and even brewing a beer with proceeds going to NDA and the Venison Donation Coalition. 
      There are two events coming up soon here in WNY that we hope would interest many of you. 
      This saturday 8-14 at 12pm is a Tethrd Teach and Train event at Allied Sportsmen in Alden on Clinton street. This is a free event and just need to sign up at the following link. Teach and Train signup Sunday 8-22 we are hosting a beer debut event at Windy Brew in Sheldon NY right on Rt. 20a. We will have basket raffles with some great prizes including tree stands, fishing gear, easton arrows and much more. We will also be raffling off a Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloader. All proceeds from the event will be split between NDA and VDC. We hope to see you there.  If anyone is interested in any other info, feel free to contact us on Instagram @pertnearoutdoorspodcast or on Facebook. 
      Thanks and look forward to interacting with the group.
      Billy-

• By burmjohn
      2018 HuntingNY Bow/Archery Harvest Thread
      Post up pics of your 2018 archery season deer here!

Only pictures with the associated story will be allowed in this thread. If you want to congratulate someone, please do it by clicking on the "like this" button for the post. There will be no exceptions.

Feel free to start a new thread if you wish to have comments in addition to posting the photo / story here.
    • By jimmyfromjersey
      I am selling a Ten Point Crossbow Blazer HP package.  Excellent bow, ready to shoot.  Comes with 3X scope, sling, ACUdraw, 4 bolts and 3 broadheads.    I live in NJ but hunt in the Catskills.   I will be traveling to Margaretville Friday morning and can bring the bow up the NYS Thruway thru Kingston and Route 28 West to Arkville if anyone is interested.   
      Priced to sell at 500.00     
      Text for pictures or feel free to call me and speak with me the old fashion way.   732-330-2004    Jimmy  
    • By monahmat
      2011 PSE Stinger HP
      50-60lb Limbs
      Single Cam, 75% Letoff
      25" - 30" Draw   
      30.75" ATA / 4.2lbs
      I purchased this bow used over the summer and have since upgraded.  The bow comes with stabilizer, 3 pin sight and quiver.  Needs a rest and string.  Cable is brand new and does not need replacement.  I had the bow professionally tuned when I purchased it and it was pulling 27 1/8" and 61lbs.  More pictures upon request. $100 and shipped free USPS to anywhere in NY or bordering states.

• By OptimO
      Last archery season we tried something different, we hunted on public land for the first time and it paid off.

Deer Hunting Video>>  https://youtu.be/eceVxmVZ3TM