Honda 300 4x4

I purchased the same exact machine back in 1997 from a friend and owned it up until last December.  It is a great quad and it never let me down.  I left it at camp and sometimes I wouldn't get up there for a couple of months at a time and it always started on the first try.  Whether it was warm weather or the dead of winter!!  If I decide to get another quad it will be another Honda without a doubt.

1 hour ago, BigVal said:

Runs great and rides real nice actually decent power for a 300 too. I'm looking to buy an atv for my girlfriend now she does have experience and actually prefers manual clutch. Looking to spend no more than probably 1700. Any suggestions?

she really want a manual with a clutch? Or does she just want to be able to shift (without a clutch). I can't think of any utility style that come with manual and a clutch currently or in the recent past. 

22 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Kfx 700 awsome quads ridin a few of them....what about a good old-fashioned 400ex dime a dz

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The 400 ex is a good possibility good thought, I've been going hard on cl we'll see what turns up

2 hours ago, BigVal said:

Thanks guys and yes she's kinda funny likes a manual clutch but is definitely open to a sport model she rides my kfx and likes it but she's not really ready for a 450 or 400 yet 

The warrior is a 350 ,its fairly tame ,it has a lot of low end grunt.

• Like 1

You can get a rack kit for most sport quads. The big issue is most are chain driven, and if the the rear sprocket hits a rock it can be a PITA. I really would go with something made more as a work horse and shaft driven for hunting purposes. A winch and a tow ball are also a nice thing to have. JMO.

Sweet quad for sure I need to sell a sled before I can buy her one, I broke down and bought a cr250 today couldn't pass the deal and haven't had a bike in a couple years. So next a sled needs to go lol

Im debating on trading my 03 ktm 300 2 smoke for a ktm 360 2 smoke saturday

What year the cr I had a 93 while back

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk