Honda 300 4x4

• 3 weeks later...

That is one of the greatest wheelers ever built! My dad gave me one for my 10th birthday and I still have it "I'm 30." It has never let me down once. I replaced cv joints and axel seals about 10years ago that's the only thing that has ever went on it. I bought a new foreman this year with manual shift and power steering it's a good machine as well but still 30years to early to judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

That is one of the greatest wheelers ever built! My dad gave me one for my 10th birthday and I still have it "I'm 30." It has never let me down once. I replaced cv joints and axel seals about 10years ago that's the only thing that has ever went on it. I bought a new foreman this year with manual shift and power steering it's a good machine as well but still 30years to early to judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A review can't get any better than that! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My first 4 wheeler was a 1990 Honda Four Trax, and I loved it! That machine NEVER failed to start for me, even when left outside sitting for weeks, and months at a time. It took me only many trail rides and dragged many deer. I finally gave it to my 14 year old nephew as a gift because of his interest in four wheeling. My Honda sadly met it's match, and ultimate end!