Are you an outdoorsman? Do you hunt frequently? Do you experience the struggles of lifting your deer, elk, bear, or other kill onto your truck, ATV, or Gator? We’d like to interest you in our hunting hoist. My sons and I also had these problems. I created a solution with my portable hoist system. Our simple to use design allows flexibility to your hunt that other hoists can’t compare to. Simply attach our hoist to a tree, tie up the feet, crank the line, and you’re on your way! Check out what other customers had to say at http://huntersportablehoist.webs.com/testimonials where you can also find easy to view tutorials. For more information, please contact me, James Owen, at [email protected].

4 hours ago, huntershoists said:

Are you an outdoorsman? Do you hunt frequently? Do you experience the struggles of lifting your deer, elk, bear, or other kill onto your truck, ATV, or Gator? We’d like to interest you in our hunting hoist. My sons and I also had these problems. I created a solution with my portable hoist system. Our simple to use design allows flexibility to your hunt that other hoists can’t compare to. Simply attach our hoist to a tree, tie up the feet, crank the line, and you’re on your way! Check out what other customers had to say at http://huntersportablehoist.webs.com/testimonials where you can also find easy to view tutorials. For more information, please contact me, James Owen, at [email protected].

IIRC the owners of this site let people advertise after they've paid for it.  I could be wrong though.............

7 minutes ago, huntershoists said:

Haha no, the trees not included, but fortunately mother nature has provided them for us in almost all areas where we hunt :rolleyes:

Ah, see, I'm a man, I can pick a bear or deer up, elk are boned and caped and packed out.

I find it offensive that your first posts are hawking goods, so even if it was something useful I wouldn't buy it. I'm happy to ignore your content.

4 minutes ago, slickrockpack said:

Ah, see, I'm a man, I can pick a bear or deer up, elk are boned and caped and packed out.

I find it offensive that your first posts are hawking goods, so even if it was something useful I wouldn't buy it. I'm happy to ignore your content.

I'm sorry that you found that offensive. I specifically posted in the forum designed for selling and trading hunting equipment.

1 hour ago, chiefbkt said:

So you just have one for sale? Or you manufacture them and sell them? And how high can you really get that off the ground without a ladder, 7 feet?

good point.....couldn't imagine trying to hold that over my head while trying to get the straps and chains around the tree at the same time.

Classifieds rules are pretty clear. Your thread doesnt adhere to them. Im locking this up. Please talk to the site owner about becoming a sponsor.

" The following rules apply to all of the For Sale and Wanted forums.

1. Do not post (or ask for) any illegal items for sale, including but not limited to (this means the list can change and even if something isn't listed here it may still get you banned )
a. AR-15 style firearms
b. Anything else that fits the Assault Weapon ban that has been enacted. This includes but isn't limited to firearms with features such as a detachable magazine, threaded barrel, pistol grip, etc.
c. Handguns with threaded barrels
d. Magazines with a capacity greater than 10 rounds
(BREAKING THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN)

2. All items MUST include an asking price. If it is an item for trade, an approximate value or list of items that you would trade for is required. Indicate in your initial post if you are offering shipping on your item.

3. Leave contact information. If you want people to email you make sure it's posted in your thread. Users cannot email you through the forum.

4. No "thread crapping". If you aren't interested in an item do not post in the thread. This absolutely includes any unnecessary comments about a seller's asking price. This also includes making public offers on price and trades. PM ALL offers, whether it be a dollar amount or a trade.

5. Make sure the location listed in your profile is up to date.

6. If an item has sold, please say so and we will lock the thread.

7. Follow all state, federal and local laws and regulations regarding the sale of firearms.

8. Use a descriptive title. "Rifle for sale" is not descriptive. "26" barrel Remington 700 in .308" is descriptive.

9. Failure to complete a sale/trade, once an agreement between buyer and seller is established, will result in a ban, at a mods discretion the ban may be permanent!! DO NOT COMMIT TO SOMETHING YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH!

10. HuntingNY.com does not take any responsibility for any items bought or sold on the forum. It is up to you to research price, describe items accurately and work out all transactions. With that said, if you are cheated please bring it to the attention of the site admin via PM with a detailed description of what happened. "