Oh Crap

fasteddie

I had a kidney stone removed the hard way this past spring . I had a follow up appointment about a mounth ago and had to have an X-ray first . The urologist said the x-ray showed a speck in the kidney and he would have the radiologist take a look to make sure it's not a stone . He said that if I didn't hear from him , there was no problem .

Well today I got a voice message from the urologist saying he was sorry he didn't get back to me sooner and that indeed there is a stone . He said they would call and set up an appointment to do a "Shockwave" to bust it up . How dare they screw around this close to Archery Season . At least I know why by back has been bothering me for a while lately ! 

Apparently when they went up through the urethra and busted up the kidney stone this past spring they didn't get all of it . At least now they won't have to do that procedure again . I thought the pain in my back was something else until I got the call . Thanks for the Sympathy ........

• Like 1

Good luck Eddie. I have one "leftover 2mm" stone after my surgery last year. I'm supposed to go get an Xray and then go to the urologist by the end of this month. Things seem good and no pain so I'm going to take a chance and skip it until after hunting season. Hope I don't regret it.