Damn trespassers

WNYBuckHunter

I'm telling ya...with such a good picture...put up want posters on the area boards..."Do you know these guys ,who were caught trespassing on camera?" ...It will make everyone in the are think twice....just move cams first.

Ask local post office...try local bars,hardware,gas station...JD dealer.

Edited by growalot
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, growalot said:

I'm telling ya...with such a good picture...put up want posters on the area boards..."Do you know these guys ,who were caught trespassing on camera?" ...It will make everyone in the are think twice....just move cams first.

Ask local post office...try local bars,hardware,gas station...JD dealer.

Already being worked on. Town facebook pages, the JD dealer, etc

• Like 4

Amazingly great shot. If nothing else I would print this up on a large sheet at Staples, staple it to a poster board on your road/property so that everyone who drives by can see them. And ask people to let you know if they know who did this. Also put a trailcam in front of it because when these guys drive by they will rip the sign down.

Oh--Sounds like you already got 'em :)

Edited by Core

31 minutes ago, zag said:

What's the plan now, pay them a visit or let the farm manager handle?

The farm manager will be taking care of it. Its people from the adjoining property. The situation with them is an odd one, but we have always made sure to steer clear of them and stay off of their piece. They do not have permission to hunt, I know that for a fact.

• Like 2

Glad you found out! 

2 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

something to think about with trespassers this time of year though   Not may be actually hunters scouting land but actually checking or picking their marijuana crops.

Had that happen on my grandparents land. They found the plants, went home to call the cops about it...by the time the cops got there (maybe 2 hours later) all the plants were gone. 

hehehehe...That's pretty much standard procedure around these parts...Plant your weed on some obscure spot on the neighbor's land...That way if the narc helicopters find it, there's nothing to tie it to YOU.  They just have to be lucky enough to catch you tending or harvesting it.

I know a number of local landowners who have found  dope plots on their property, usually after it had already been harvested.