When to put out bait piles

Jeremy K

I planted clover this year; first time doing an actual food plot. Based on the pics every single day of deer coming to it, it almost feels like baiting. I wish every state had the same laws whether baiting is legal or not, just some consistency.

• Like 1

My feeder has been out for a month grow im supprised you haven't seen it! It's down in your swamp! Shot a booner over it last week with my x bow

I couldn't see it...I've been too busy arranging the purchase of your neighbors 5 acres....I'll be sitting in that blind with one of my pet doe from here, chained to a tree to lure all the big buck off your place!...haha...that will show you!  I'm also dedicating 3 of that 5 acres to killer food plots to horde the rest of the deer in the area....:cheese:

Edited by growalot
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, wooly said:

View from my stand. :derisive:

DSC_0015.JPG

Hey , this looks like one of those pictures in a mall kiosk during the holidays.  The ones you stare at for 10 minutes and you're supposed to see something like Elvis , peace sign , boat , dolphin etc. Think they call them A Magic Eye. Once again , I see nothing. , 

• Like 1

Well what grinds my gears Is Dicks sporting goods. They have two full isles of illegal bait. So wth if it illegal why not ban the stores from selling. Don't give me the buy and hunt out of state. Buy your bait in the state it's legal.  Not in Ny. Anyone who gets arrested should go after the stores. I think I saw a small sign that says check local regulations. 

Edited by BBDEric

Well what grinds my gears Is Dicks sporting goods. They have two full isles of illegal bait. So wth if it illegal why not ban the stores from selling. Don't give me the buy and hunt out of state. Buy your bait in the state it's legal.  Not in Ny. Anyone who get arrested should go after the stores. I think I saw a small sign that says check local regulations. 

I hunt Ohio and although I don't hunt over bait I do bait in front of my cameras and I buy it at Walmart locally "I don't shop at dicks." Why would you let what others are doing completely legally grind your gears?

The last thing we need is stored limiting us on what we can purchase our corrupt government does plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3