When to put out bait piles

Jeremy K

12 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I hunt Ohio and although I don't hunt over bait I do bait in front of my cameras and I buy it at Walmart locally "I don't shop at dicks." Why would you let what others are doing completely legally grind your gears?

The last thing we need is stored limiting us on what we can purchase our corrupt government does plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's illegal to use any attractant or bait in NYS even if you are just watching or taking trail cam pics. 

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Did you not read my first post you quoted that stated New York that you quoted. I said I don't care about states that are legal. I stated NY. If it's illegal in the state you should not be able to buy. Am I missing something here or just try to start something. 

Did you miss the part about hunting Ohio?

16 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I'm trying to figure out why it bothers you that others are doing something that is totally legal. I'm glad stores in NY sell it, it saves me having to go to a store in Ohio.

Why you are trying to make something out of nothing directed at you baiting in Ohio grinds my gears. I'm clearly stating my opinion that if it's illegal in that state to use a bait why sell it in that state. It just encourages people to bait. Why don't you re read my original post slowly and maybe you will see this has nothing to do with out of state baiting in states its legal. And everything to do with states it's illegal. 

Edited by BBDEric

5 minutes ago, BBDEric said:

Why you are trying to make something out of nothing directed at you baiting in Ohio grinds my gears. I'm clearly stating my opinion that if it's illegal in that state to use a bait why sell it in that state. It just encourages people to bait. Why don't you re read my original post slowly and maybe you will see this has nothing to do with out of state baiting in states its legal. And everything to do with states it's illegal. 

Dude! This thread was a joke. It was meant to get people laughing and joking. Take it easy. 

• Like 1

You can't use semi's to hunt in PA should you not be allowed to buy them?

Obviously we aren't going to agree on this but what a customer does with a product is not the stores responsibility. Obviously stores are making money on them because they continue to be sold and in thankful for that for the convenience.

• Like 4