* 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce 

* 2 eggs 

* 1/2 cup milk 

* 3 cups all-purpose flour 

* 2 tablespoons seasoned salt 

* 1 tablespoon ground black pepper 

* 3 cups vegetable oil for frying 

DIRECTIONS 

1. Place the venison slices into a shallow bowl and pour in the milk  and hot sauce. Stir to coat, then cover and marinate for 1 hour. 

2. Heat the vegetable oil in an electric skillet to 325 degrees F  (165 degrees C). In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. In  a separate bowl, stir together the flour, salt and pepper. 

3. Dip the venison slices into the flour, then into the egg and  milk, then back into the flour. Shake off excess flour. Fry in the hot  oil until lightly browned on each side, about 3 minutes. Remove with  tongs and drain briefly on paper towels before serving.

I prefer to saute them in some olive oil and a bit of butter.  I flour the slices and brown them for a few minutes on each side.  You can add any spices you like and I add a little chopped garlic also.  Once they are just about done I add about 3/4 of a glass of some good red wine.  The better the wine, the better it will be.  Let it all simmer for a few minutes until the wine thickens up a bit like a sauce and it's done.  I rarely hear people use red wine in their venison recipes, but I think it really can add some good flavor to it.

I do simular to yours WNY but I mix in Italian Bread crumbs to the flour, or I use just bread crumbs some times too. And Steve I made a wine reduction or pan sauce just the other night, its a great tenderizer, having the bread crumbs or flour on the venison helps thicken the sauce too. Its one of my favorite ways to cook venison.

The wine is one of the most all-natural substances that helps make that sauce.  Probably way lower in fat, calories and generally healthier than anything else one might use.  Since I can't think of a more organic meat than venison, I like to keep things as all-natural as possible when cooking it.