Hope I Stay With It

DirtTime

I had one on Saturday morning bummed from a neighbor, didn't even finish it. Was tempted yesterday as the g/f's dad smokes and they were here for dinner. But held out.

The most temptation is waiting for Saturday morning. Every time I start to think about the bow opener I get butterflies and want a smoke.

Just think of all of the cool things you can buy with the money you'll be saving.  I would just ask myself what I want more, this cigarette or a new dirtbike (enter your own desire here).  Unless, that is, you've got plenty of discretionary income, in which case.  Smoke 'em if you got 'em, but I might suggest the green filling.

• Like 1

Cravings are up and down. Hardest after I eat. Been 4 full days now, so the hard part is almost over. I think when I get a craving I will start doing push ups or crunches. 

Get a pack of gum or mints....that's my plan...sat is my day to join you. Just think how much better you will breath and smell the fresh air while hunting from now on. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Good luck bud! I have chewed for 15 years I quit the day I got out of the service. I put it in when I passed the gate of Camp Lejeune. For the last 3 years I only chew during hunting season at the end of season I just stop . Stopping has never bothered me but there is no way I could sit in a stand without a chew in.

You just have to tell yourself no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk