DEALLLLLL

stoneam2006

I'm going to try real hard to never shop at Walmart again and I suggest whoever else got screwed to do the same. 

I have 1 more dz to try and go get...I'm not gonna take no for an answer either they order them for me or I'll keep calling up the chain till it gets settled.. luckily I hate walmart and don't shop there to begin with so I will do everything I can to make them lose this money

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, greg54 said:

I just got call from Walmart saying my order is cancelled due to being sold out. What a bunch of B.S. Walfart!

It's just like some ammo ..... if it is sold at a rediculously low price , they run out . What would you expect ! WalMart doesn't manufacture the product and can't make it magically appear . Some buyers are hoarding the product and have more than they could ever use in a lifetime . 

4 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

It's just like some ammo ..... if it is sold at a rediculously low price , they run out . What would you expect ! WalMart doesn't manufacture the product and can't make it magically appear . Some buyers are hoarding the product and have more than they could ever use in a lifetime . 

No that wasn't the case at all.  They made a mistake online saying it was a 12 pack but now they are saying it was for one single arrow.  That makes more sense for that price but it's not my fault they made that mistake.  

• Like 2

No that wasn't the case at all.  They made a mistake online saying it was a 12 pack but now they are saying it was for one single arrow.  That makes more sense for that price but it's not my fault they made that mistake.  

Must be you went to canandaigua walmart. Just got same spiel....walked out with full refund and 20 dollar gift card...gonna send multiple emails with pics as I screen shot everything pissed

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Well no arrows 2hrs of driving to 2 Walmart's 1 sheriffs call "on me." You win some you loose some. I guess it will be another few years before I go back in a Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you do for that call to be made?  lol   There were a few people about ready to start flipping over displays when I was there.  

19 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The thing about it being for a single arrow is that they gave a price of something like 125 dollars for the original cost and the sale cost of 11 or what ever.

Yeah something isn't right.  They must have accidentally sold a crap ton of these and the amount is too much too absorb.  Heres the deal...They probably cost them something like $40 for for the dozen or less.  I use to run a retail business and get how this works.  So they lose $30 or so per item.  They are a huge company and should be able to absorb that...unless there were just that many sales and someone is scared to lose their job.(or already lost it)  Either way...it screwed at least 2 hours out of my saturday and I've decided that I can shop elsewhere for everything and I'll probably get better service and not buy the extra things I don't need so I'll actually save money.  I spent a lot at walmart in the past every year too.

• Like 1

I don't get revved up about really just about anything.  I'm a little revved up and am just going to have to let it go.  I feel bad for the guy...and I know he or she is out there that spent the time buying these and ordered them so they could use them in one week next saturday.  Walmart or their bank account now has a hold on their money for 3-5 days.  They may have no arrows for opening day.  Far fetched but still, 

• Like 1

Ordered from 5 different walmarts and none accepted the order. Was on the phone with one of them that had it in stock, but won't honor the deal.

Those that got in on the deal, congrats!

And the icing on the cake today,

8b8976eea044c0d03254c657d2bb01ff.jpg

Would have been nice to snatch up some, but oh well.

My order ended up being cancelled at the Hamburg Walmart too...thank God I didn't waste time actually waking in there.
Place is a real side show...and deff would have been alot of confusion.

On a side note about Walmart one time I was returning an item that was valued around a 100.00....had the receipt and all was going well until they couldnt figure out how to credit my card because I used the chip reader....so instead of trying to figure it out or call a manager they decided they would give me my money on a gift card...that's when I alomst lost it and said cash or put the m money back on my credit were there options or I would need to speak with a manager ..they scratched their heads a bit a decided on giving me cash back.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What did you do for that call to be made?  lol   There were a few people about ready to start flipping over displays when I was there.  

I basically told the fellow whom was a complete asshole that I got an email saying come pick them up they're ready I drive 45min to get them and he says we don't have them your money is going to be refunded. I said well I guess I'm calling the cops because that is robbery being charged for something I didn't get. I told him I wasn't leaving until he payed for my gas and gave me a cash refund he said he couldn't do either i said well I have a payed receipt for 36 arrows and I walked over picked up 36 singles and headed for the door. Security stopped me I showed them my confirmation email and then the cop showed up. He was cool and told the store that he completely understood my side and the manager ended up giving me a cash refund and all was good. I apologized to the officer for wasting his time then we bs'd in the parking lot for half an he about hunting and how much we hated Walmart.

• Like 3