Why does the media think Hilary is going to win the debate tonight.

Watching cnn last night  and they all give  the impression Hilary is going to win and that Hilary knows so much more then trump . And Hilary is the smartest person to ever run  for president. Lol 

So why can't she find her emails? 

How did she lose to obama in 08 

A nobody at that time .

Talk about bs szzz 

The dems should have picked someone else 

Edited by LJC

45 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Unless something drastic happens like an indictment or her health fails she is going to win. 2f898c3bc6c62a95033c5d5a27e8b609.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just when you think that times are tough for the working people and 2nd amendment rights, remember, that if or when she gets in. Things can get a whole lot worse and most likely will. I've voted in every election since the age of 18. And never have I been more dissatisfied with the choices we have for this one. But I will vote! The lesser of the two morons, that may better preserve my rights.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, grampy said:

Just when you think that times are tough for the working people and 2nd amendment rights, remember, that if or when she gets in. Things can get a whole lot worse and most likely will. I've voted in every election since the age of 18. And never have I been more dissatisfied with the choices we have for this one. But I will vote! The lesser of the two morons, that may better preserve my rights.

Heard on radio this morning. "Least liked 2 candidates in history"   Exactly, "lesser" of the 2 evils .

And voting since you were 18, Was Lincoln a cool guy?   ^_^  Just kidding grampy

• Like 1

Term Limits !!!!

We can not strand to have these career politicians in our government any longer.  They all become self serving and subject to corruption....

People (including my household) are tuning in tonight to see if she imploded and he erupts..... I feel that neither candidate will sway any undecided votes from any debate. The majority of voters have solid opinions by now.

FWIW if Trump could simply be presidential tonight - I think he could make a big move. It'd be bold to stray a bit from what he has done in debates, but if he lights up the stage and answers with worldly knowledge and understanding of the dynamics in play, and adds in a slice of humble pie, he'd move some votes. It really is tee'd up for him to do that. I just don't think he will.

I believe that it is an opportunity that Hillary doesn't have. Even if she hits her marks, if Trump were to do this, I think polls change in his favor - and if he continues that trend through the next debates, this election is much more up for grabs. As good as the 538 folks are, I don't think the vote count is as near as close. I keep looking at states like WI where Trump could have greatly benefited from playing better w/Ryan. I don't think what happened between them got Trump any added votes, but getting Ryan in you camp further could have changed the landscape for WI.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salmon_Run said:

Term Limits !!!!

We can not strand to have these career politicians in our government any longer.  They all become self serving and subject to corruption....

People (including my household) are tuning in tonight to see if she imploded and he erupts..... I feel that neither candidate will sway any undecided votes from any debate. The majority of voters have solid opinions by now.

I've talked to a number of Bernie Sanders supporters that won't support a Clinton.

11 hours ago, LJC said:

Watching cnn last night  and they all give  the impression Hilary is going to win and that Hilary knows so much more then trump . And Hilary is the smartest person to ever run  for president. Lol 

So why can't she find her emails? 

How did she lose to obama in 08 

A nobody at that time .

Talk about bs szzz 

The dems should have picked someone else 

She'll play the crying card later this week if debate doesn't pan out for her...

8 hours ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

I've talked to a number of Bernie Sanders supporters that won't support a Clinton.

I think the most important thing is we get a president who is not a crook just for that reason alone trump should be president over  hildorbeast 

Edited by LJC