What broadhead are you shooting?

Billdogge

I been shooting them switched to rage 2 blade hypodermics this year....hope I don't regret it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've tried rage in the past and was very dissapointed, opened in mid flight more than once... And have had them break apart on the rib cage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried rage in the past and was very dissapointed, opened in mid flight more than once... And have had them break apart on the rib cage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im tying mime together with 4 lb test fishing line. Neighbors both do it says way better than damn shock collars. Hope they don't break on ribs. I'm punching thru my target into ground behind and they are still perfect. Hope for the best I guess

Stone,

Just my experience and not arguing with Chef, but IMO the hypos work great.  You do have to be sure that the shock collars are tight over the tab (not sure what else to call it) on the blade AND that they are rotated properly so that the tab is not sitting in one of the precut lines on the collar.  Take your time when you put them on the arrow and they shouldn't open prematurely or at least I never have had that happen. 

• Like 2

Stone,

Just my experience and not arguing with Chef, but IMO the hypos work great.  You do have to be sure that the shock collars are tight over the tab (not sure what else to call it) on the blade AND that they are rotated properly so that the tab is not sitting in one of the precut lines on the collar.  Take your time when you put them on the arrow and they shouldn't open prematurely or at least I never have had that happen. 

Thanks moog...I know alot of guys love them and so far haven't had any issues. I switched bc being colorblind the more blood I can put on the ground the less times I need to call for help tracking lol...I have confidence in them

3 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Thanks moog...I know alot of guys love them and so far haven't had any issues. I switched bc being colorblind the more blood I can put on the ground the less times I need to call for help tracking lol...I have confidence in them

They will leave major blood trails and pieces of organs falling out.  Seriously.

• Like 1

100 gr. Rocket Mini-Blasters for me again.

Nothing but good things happen when I shoot this head.

I got away from them a few years ago to experiment with something different, but I lost all confidence in myself (and a buck) and decided to go right back to them ever since.

DSC_0029_filtered.JPG

Wasp Drone 100gr.  Used montec G5 last year, perfect lung shot complete pass through and no blood trail. Made the switch back to wasp can't beat them. 

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I shot 2 deer with montec's and zero blood trail with perfect hits. Both deer went 60 yds or less but no blood is a no go for me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1