Its only Wednesday!

ApexerER

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I don't bow hunt but really looking forward to reading "live from the woods " posts and seeing pictures until daughter and I hunt youth hunt  The week of living thru you guys and gals will surely get me stoked !

Turkey Feathers....By no means am I telling you what to do but you are really missing out on not bow hunting. I am 43 and I started Bow hunting maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I had no idea what I was missing. Last year I was upset when the gun season was starting. I feel like I started hunting 5 years ago and wasted the other 15...

6 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Turkey Feathers....By no means am I telling you what to do but you are really missing out on not bow hunting. I am 43 and I started Bow hunting maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I had no idea what I was missing. Last year I was upset when the gun season was starting. I feel like I started hunting 5 years ago and wasted the other 15...

Oh, I know what I'm missing. Guys say if I like turkey hunting that I'll also love bow hunting. Seeing the deer move naturally, not pressured, the rut, warm weather etc.  Been saying for years I'll take course and buy a bow. Root canal, sofa, chair and half, $800 worth of electrical work done on house got me this year. I'm going to buy one in the spring. Hoping at least !!

Sorry for the derail of thread ApexerER 

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Oh, I know what I'm missing. Guys say if I like turkey hunting that I'll also love bow hunting. Seeing the deer move naturally, not pressured, the rut, warm weather etc.  Been saying for years I'll take course and buy a bow. Root canal, sofa, chair and half, $800 worth of electrical work done on house got me this year. I'm going to buy one in the spring. Hoping at least !!

Sorry for the derail of thread ApexerER 

No derail here, just everyone excited about hunting.....

Originally I had commitments that kept me out of the woods this weekend. It looks as if I now have Saturday morning open! I have had a cam over to the lake property for a few weeks now. Soooo, I may slip in there and hunt the creek bottom, in the morning. And pull the cam or exchange the card, on my way out. My new hunting partner has baseball games at ten and two. So I guess this will be a solo trip. And "almost" all of the deer will be safe from me, until he gets his first.