2016 DMP Swap Thread

fasteddie

I have an opportunity to hunt 8p for the next week.  I tried for an 8p tag but did not receive one.  If anyone would be willing to give one up or let me use it for the week that would be nice.  If I don't fill the tag I could give it back.  All I have to trade would be 8n 8h and I know those are easy ones

I have a 4j I'm looking to give away. Correct me if I'm wrong thats Albany. I have no plan on hunting that area because I'm from long island. My girlfriend has family in that area, i don't even know if that tag is hard to come by but if you want it let me know! Hate to see a good tag go to waist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Keith Scanlon said:

I have a 4j I'm looking to give away. Correct me if I'm wrong thats Albany. I have no plan on hunting that area because I'm from long island. My girlfriend has family in that area, i don't even know if that tag is hard to come by but if you want it let me know! Hate to see a good tag go to waist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4J  is bow only and if you fill it they hand you another one .... very easy to get ... and I dont mean the deer !

I know this might be a long shot especially for a new member.  When I got my license in Walmart in the beginning of October they told me they couldn't sell me a DMP.  I stopped in the town hall in Warwick just before the start of the season looking for a 3M DMP and they said they were out.  Then stopped at Davis and was told that same and that over 40,000 were issued before the state shut it down.  I've got over 100 acres of private set to be developed this spring and would love a 3M DMP to bring my girls hunting with me and have a higher percentage of success because I could take a does.  I'd be willing to meet in Goshen area if anyone has an extra 3M.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2016 at 1:19 PM, Lou Migs said:

I don't have a 4O but if your not gonna use that 4F and don't want to waste it let me know. I was really late buying my license this year.

You still might get a left over one Lou. They are really trying to keep the population in check here in 4F.