Antelope Hunt

BigGuyNY

I have been wanting to go antelope hunting for a few years and my wife surprised me with the trip as a gift.  Of course she did not book anything in fear of it not being what I wanted.  I am looking for recommendations for outfitters that others have used in the past.  I am centering in on Wyoming as the destination.  Any help is appreciated.   

• Like 3

Pronghorn hunting is a blast !!

Lots of animals, lots of stalk opportunities and you don't need a guide to be successful.

I have had good results by going through a booking agent.

Try Butch Manasse Outdoors Adventures.   They will find you a good hunt within your budget, and will also help you with tags, rentals and other arrangements.

It costs you no more to go through a booking agent than to book on your own.. Their profits come from the outfitters for drumming up business for them.

• Like 1

I have been successful on two Mule Deer/Antelope combo hunts in Wyoming. Both places offer just antelope as well.

http://www.beartrak.com/ I went there in 2012.

http://www.iberlinranch.com/page-index.html I went here in 2014.

Good luck and feel free to ask me any other questions. Definitely practice shooting at longer ranges. You may shoot one at 80 yards or 400 yards. Also, expect wacky weather (70 one day, snow the next) and always windy in WY.

• Like 1