Trump - Clinton Debate

16 hours ago, wdswtr said:

These 2 idiots are a disgrace to run this country.  Im sorry but the more I see and hear from both of these two the more and more I honestly believe Larry, Curly or Moe would do a far superior job than either one of these wack jobs.  Yeah Trump slammed her, slammed her husband, slammed Obama. That was great but  he needs to start putting some detail into his answers about the way he is going to fix problems not just say over and over I will, I will, I will.  His response to the muslim lady was terrible.  He needs to get serious on the last debate.  He hooked Hillary a few times but she still laid out her plans in detail.  Details on there policy agendas are important. Trying to win by convincing Americans he is a better person than her isnt going to cut it.  Details details details.

My thoughts exactly. And wonder how Bernie feels "quoted " at least 3 or 4x 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

My thoughts exactly. And wonder how Bernie feels "quoted " at least 3 or 4x 

Not have obama or hildorbeast which is obama 2.0 in there is a start .

I feel sorry for who gets in there next because there going to crash the stock market  right around this election watch 

1 hour ago, Curmudgeon said:

When Hillary is elected, I will blame the Republicans. If Trump were elected, I would blame the Democrats.

This is logical. Both sides have put up deeply, deeply flawed candidates who, in any other election, would have been summarily run off with pitchforks long ago. The fact that the election has been quasi competitive (I only say quasi because Trump has consistently done badly in polls, but occasionally reaches parity) is because for each party's terrible candidate, the other has a terrible one as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Core said:

This is logical. Both sides have put up deeply, deeply flawed candidates who, in any other election, would have been summarily run off with pitchforks long ago. The fact that the election has been quasi competitive (I only say quasi because Trump has consistently done badly in polls, but occasionally reaches parity) is because for each party's terrible candidate, the other has a terrible one as well.

But the reason we have such a terrible candidate in Trump is because Republicans are so sick of Republicans not doing what Republicans should be doing......(if you can follow that) It is their fault the base was so mad that we made Trump the candidate. If they don't learn a lesson from this they never will. I don't love Trump but how anybody can walk in a voting both and pull the lever for the most corrupt criminal to ever run for the presidency I will never understand.....I believe a lot of Republicans in Washington want Hillary to win. Its the only way to protect the boys club and the lining of the pockets that they all do...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

But the reason we have such a terrible candidate in Trump is because Republicans are so sick of Republicans not doing what Republicans should be doing......(if you can follow that) It is their fault the base was so mad that we made Trump the candidate. If they don't learn a lesson from this they never will. I don't love Trump but how anybody can walk in a voting both and pull the lever for the most corrupt criminal to ever run for the presidency I will never understand.....I believe a lot of Republicans in Washington want Hillary to win. Its the only way to protect the boys club and the lining of the pockets that they all do...

I agree with you. The republican establishment are completely detached from the will of their voters. They've taken them for granted (democrat establishment has as well).

The republican party won't change after this election because it has no reason to. The congressman in power will stay in power and keep winning elections because they have all the money and the political connections, so the voters will keep throwing votes at people who won't do anything for them.

26 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I would like to add that pulling the lever for either of the other two candidates or simply sitting out the election is essentially casting a vote for Clinton.

• Like 2

The real reason Republicans have a problem with Trump is because the brakes will start to come on the gravy train in Washington if Trump gets elected. They are scared to death of losing their lifetime job and Cadillac benefits. They are ok with Hillary because they really want the status quo and that's what you'll get with her.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Curmudgeon said:

The Republican Party is not a cohesive whole, and this may fracture it into its component parts.

I hope it does. We're supposed to safeguard the Constitutional Republic that is the USA rather than the self-serving politicians who happen to have an (R) after their name.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ApexerER said:

When guys like g1 bush says  he is   voting for hildorbeast that's when you know the system is totally currupt the bushes are the ones who  released that tape making trump look like a asshole .

I wouldn't be surprised if the bush family made some secret deal with the clintons behind the scenes. As a favor for releasing that tape . Nobody does anything for nothing in DC they definitely made some deal behind the scenes over something.  

• Like 3