Just got out of surgery

stoneam2006

Get well soon, they suck having them out as an adult.
About day 5-6 the scabs fall off and your gonna be hurting. Drink lots of cold beverages and good luck !!!

Shoot they said I should be decent by weekend if I had desk job ID be working Monday they said...I'm counting on being able to "live" normal by Thursday or friday

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sure hope you are feeling better soon! Nice time to get some hunting in when you are up to it! I'd leave out the salted nuts with your cold beer, for a little while. Huge props for checking in 20 min. after recovery! Hope your healing is swift and as pain free as possible.

• Like 2

Tonsils and adenoids  ? It seemed like when I was a kid , that was done around the age of 7 years old as standard procedure . 

It is normal practice worse as you get older. As a kid drs wouldn't mess with them bc I never got sick. As an adult my sleeping and breathing is affected wife hates snoring so got fixed. Also stops my gag reflex. But should have been done 20 years ago. Been hard as adult bc I needed a job that could take time off and get paid

8 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

It is normal practice worse as you get older. As a kid drs wouldn't mess with them bc I never got sick. As an adult my sleeping and breathing is affected wife hates snoring so got fixed. Also stops my gag reflex. But should have been done 20 years ago. Been hard as adult bc I needed a job that could take time off and get paid

Are you sure you got the right part FIXED?  When a wife tells her husband to get FIXED, it often involves something other than tonsils.

• Like 3

Are you sure you got the right part FIXED?  When a wife tells her husband to get FIXED, it often involves something other than tonsils.

Shoot I want fixed lol....I told the wife soon asmall I turn 30 I'm done. She got 3 years to make sure she's done....but we are

9 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Oh it's no big deal, honey. A little sore for a few days, you won't even notice. This generation's biggest lie.

• Like 1

My wife had hers taken out as an adult and it was rough until the scabs went off. Good luck. 

Have you been tested for sleep apnea? 

No wife hates the snoreing....Dr looked in throat 1st time scheduled surgery lol no test or nothing
Said tonsils worst he has seen in 20 years of practice.

Hope it's not bad. I'm standing in CVS right now waiting for meds....so far pin level is 0....knock on wood...pray to God he keeps it this way so I can get out

7 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Although I did think it's wierd I couldn't keep my pants on for throat surgery

Yeah, they usually don't require people to remove their pants to have their tonsils removed, but I think the nurses wanted a good laugh today.  LOL

• Like 1

Yeah, they usually don't require people to remove their pants to have their tonsils removed, but I think the nurses wanted a good laugh today.  LOL

Must be they looked at it and liked it...Lil sore now that I think about it....lmao...well played steve