Stoneam2006 2016 hunt and trap

stoneam2006

Oct 15 rough start to day between quad not starting forgot my harness for climber and late. Had a 5 pt come in to hit his scrapes. 30 yards while he was licking his branch thumped him
He flipped over. I then sent another thru to make sure no tracking involved. First buck with bow first shot at deer with new bow.12ecb48d087c96b3266d1f2d32c3f3b6.jpg2066d8bdece74c785ca1fa98bc37c236.jpgb3fdec1b7a2c050464e06d3051d420a1.jpg9625591984e2a04c5d66b7fa479a8054.jpg
Last pic is from my stand .....super stoked

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Oct 15 rough start to day between quad not starting forgot my harness for climber and late. Had a 5 pt come in to hit his scrapes. 30 yards while he was licking his branch thumped him
He flipped over. I then sent another thru to make sure no tracking involved.

Great how a day nothing starts out right changes in seconds . Congrats !

• Like 1

910 am I noticed a doe walking down the path right to me. I stood up and heard something drop outta tree. Figured was one of my antlers for rattling. Anyway doe didn't even flinch walked right down the path 20 yards in front of me I whistled she stopped and arrow shot true. She took 2 steps and dropped. Awesome I'm pumped filling tags with the new bow. Go to get my phone and text dad and wife....no phone. Looked down and there it is at base of tree. No biggie so I get down to get phone and process deer. Pick up phone screen is broke buttons won't work nothing works. Now I'm p^&%*$*... so I gut her get back to truck and drop of to processor on way to phone place 100 bucks and few hrs later I have a new screen and phones working. No pics obviously. Glad I got a deer but she cost me big time lol...

Had a spike walk by around 8am grunted for reaction he didn't like it took off

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2