Stoneam2006 2016 hunt and trap

stoneam2006

So got to stand around 730 this am way late due to staying up late for election. Had 7 different bucks walk by today only got a pic of the 4 pt I called in to take pics of lol. Ended up taking a nice doe at just over 40 yards. Ended up being a terrible shot that I pulled left hard and hit 5 or 6 inch in front of rear legs. She died in seconds tho. Someone was watching out for me could have made for a long track. Anyway I'll take luck over skill anyday. First pic is 4 pt 2nd is doe I took3f817936fd08c005ed97a26bf9ed0f10.jpg79c28f907953f74b1cf2f9096ec68a12.jpga46eab28698dd586940aca9dc5ecdc6f.jpgcf188e9eb8fa7385fdcce6d871d95eda.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Congrats!! Venison supply is looking good for you!!

I actually have only kept 1 the first doe I shot. I fill a few freezers for guys who can hunt and landowners who allow me access to their property. I love to hunt if I can put 5 away a year I have filled all freezers. Then start donating to coalition.

• Like 1

Nice! How many points?

10 I had him at 30 yards this am. Tried to get pics but he knew something was fishy and turned around. Would also take the nice 6 I saw to...ear width 10 or so tall no brows jut a real nice 6 had him at 40 just before the 4 pt took to long to get camera out tho...saw a few other nice ones today to but couldn't get real good looks

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

10 I had him at 30 yards this am. Tried to get pics but he knew something was fishy and turned around. Would also take the nice 6 I saw to...ear width 10 or so tall no brows jut a real nice 6 had him at 40 just before the 4 pt took to long to get camera out tho...saw a few other nice ones today to but couldn't get real good looks

Awesome! Good luck. Only a week and a half till gun season. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...