Stoneam2006 2016 hunt and trap

stoneam2006

Hey stone. Have you seen this pic before ? Phil Brown ( from PA I believe ) Not a bad year, few years ago pic . Heard he spoke at the Herkimer convention 
IMG_4865.PNG

Is this the guy that was just mentioned in a predator Xtreme article? I just read about a guy from PA that hunts and traps an unbelievable amount of reds

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well season is over in NY was a tough one weather wise. Went from 2 feet of snow to nothing overnight 3 or 4 times and flooding and freezing fought me the entire way. I ran the longest line of my life about 30 miles a day as I was on layoff the entire month of january. Great season with the little bit if success I had. 2 yotes 1 red fox 1 Gray fox 3 coon 2 beaver a muskrat and fisher. Was a busy 6 weeks. Learned alot and can't wait for next season already. Depending on what buyer tells me this weekend will make my decision about continuing to beaver trap for the next month (all that's open here). Was a miserable day pulling traps but wouldn't change it for the world.9eb56fb73237d604e7049b14bd0b6fa6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3