Rod and Gun Clubs near Buffalo/Erie County

29 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Not sure where you are in Erie County but the niagara sportsman's association is a wonderful club, they have a 300 yard range for when you really want to test your skills.

I've heard really good things about  niagara sportsman's association as well. Definitely going to give it a look.

13 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Evans Rod & Gun Club has an awesome range I believe out to 250. Concrete top shooting benches and they are also covered to keep you out of the elements.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I actually grew up a couple miles from Evans Rod & Gun, but never really gave it a thought. Will look into this as well.

Thanks for the tips guys!

I actually grew up a couple miles from Evans Rod & Gun, but never really gave it a thought. Will look into this as well.
Thanks for the tips guys!

It is a totally different club now vs. what you probably remember it as.
The club house is gorgeous... completely redone and a pretty sizeable addition was recently added. Awesome full service bar....and great food. Trap is pretty good at the club as well and gets a pretty good turnout. PM if you need any additional details.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk