Ameristep Blind Ground Pin Holes everywhere

Anyone have an Ameristep Ground blind? I never owned a blind always been a treestand or homemade blind guy. My daughter wanted one so I bought her one and I set it up. It has pin holes thousands of them all over it you can see day light. I called the store the said contact the company? I contacted the company. the Company wanted pic's, so I went back up took pics. The company said the holes are normal? Scotch guard it? these holes need chalk LOL. Does anyone own one if so let me know, CS says its normal? The pics are just of some the roof I see my daughter soak in the snow and rain.blind1.JPGblind3.JPGblind4.JPGblind5.JPGblind2.JPG

I sat in mine 2 times now in the rain. Both for 3-4 hours of steady rain. And it had been raining all day prior to me getting there.... No waterproofing spray and I was nice and dry.... Lots of pinholes in my ameristep. I'll waterproof before turkey season next year.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk