New Toy

kpkot

Congratulations a classic for sure! Back when I worked in a sporting goods store we sold quite a few of those Dan Wesson combos and the reports from the customers who purchased them was always glowing. One of the most accurate revolvers ever made in my opinion.

Al

• Like 2

Nice ! I have an early DW 6 inch .22. Best trigger on any handgun I've owned by far.

sold my SS 8 inch heavy barrel .44 a couple years back to a guy who needed that one to complete his DW collection ....

Those guns were top notch back in the day , pity the company went in and out of business so much .

Creekside gun shop used to have a weekend shooting festival where all the gun makers would send reps. The DW guy would check out  timing and lock work , take them part and change any weak or worn parts for free !

enjoy! That's a sweet set up !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2016 at 7:22 AM, growalot said:

Ahh Creekside...where I got my Browning so many years ago....nice find enjoy!

I can close my eyes and still see the inside of the place.  Kind of an "L" shaped store, right?  IIRC they used to advertise over 4,000 guns on display.  Heck, how many gun shops have a landing strip?

The Holy Grail of gun stores..............