Sheep on the Trailcam, a definite first time ever

Otto

I__00006 (3).JPGOne of my neighbors called this morning to see if we owned any sheep, there were 5 of them grazing in her front yard.  They are not our sheep!  Apparently there is a refugee family down the road a bit that were given these sheep as a "welcome" gift to make them feel more at home.   She tried to get them to round them up and secure them, but they either didn't understand or didn't care to.  They have been roaming around for almost a week.  They are called Jacob Sheep, and I guess they are pretty hardy animals!

• Like 2

See the refugees were given a gift and they didn't take care of it, they shitted up their country so we pay to bring them here so they can shit up ours too . The best gift that we can give anyone is to send them home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

16 hours ago, chefhunter86 said:

See the refugees were given a gift and they didn't take care of it, they shitted up their country so we pay to bring them here so they can shit up ours too . The best gift that we can give anyone is to send them home

Well, I don't know the whole story, or even how those folks got here.  I'm sure they would rather be "home" too, except for all the bombing and war stuff going on around them.  So I won't pass judgement on anyone, my concern is for the animals (the SHEEP) and any danger they may pose to themselves or someone on the road.    

Edited by Otto
  • Like 2