some crazy buck camera pics

apoallo

took a gamble on an old spot that i didnt have luck on a few years ago and low and behold...... Hoping I get one of these beasts so I can get another wall mount. I have never had so many big bucks on 2 card pulls before. I have a few other smaller bucks a 3 and a spike that keep coming out during the day and a few other smaller basket 6's at night but the giants are ONLY at night. as soon as I get a few daytime pics of these big guys ill be in the woods as much as possible. A bunch of doe as well. I have a stand 32 yards from this camera. aslo put 2 other cameras out today further up the trail to see where exactly they are heading.. I have a second stand by a bedding area about 300 yards up the hill more from where these pics were taken so hopefully they pass both of my stands. 

HUNT0006 (2).JPG

HUNT0008 (2).JPG

HUNT0017.JPG

HUNT0023.JPG

HUNT0025.JPG

HUNT0039.JPG

HUNT0020.JPG

HUNT0021.JPG

• Like 2

Nice bucks. You need to stomp or cut some weeds down! LOL

Nah the trail is on an embankment. My stand is higher up overlooking it with plenty of shooting lanes. I want those bucks as comfy as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Orange County? 
I work in Orange County, and I know there are some big bucks in Goshen/scotchtown area, but those deer pictured are VERY nice.

good luck!

These new Windsor Washingtonville area a mile from my House

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk