Trophy room

Buckmaster7600

I'm dying laughing. Not about the deer. I have only one myself and Its nothing to brag about. But the TV. We are manly men bragging about our trophy kills and I recognized the show right away. It's the damn cake making show. OMG.
What had happened to us?

Lmfao....yea she gets peod when I try and change it as I work 2nd shift so she has her nightly shows lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lmfao....yea she gets peod when I try and change it as I work 2nd shift so she has her nightly shows lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not to get off topic. Some of these pictures are beautiful. But I'm still laughing. I'm in the same boat my wife watches the same shows. I guess that's what we call compromise. You made my day!
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, pt0217 said:

Not to get off topic. Some of these pictures are beautiful. But I'm still laughing. I'm in the same boat my wife watches the same shows. I guess that's what we call compromise. You made my day!

Again.... LOL but it's hard not to agree with u all. To me it's common sense, she lets me put dead animals on the wall....she can watch what she wants. I'll take that any day....as long as it's not soap operas that is, or the Hallmark channel...or the Oprah network

• Like 1

I had a room and then we got an exchange student and I had to clear it out for her. My mounts are scattered about. My neighbors son is 12, I asked if he'd like a standing bear for his room and he said "YES!" Couple days later his mom says you know he hasn't slept in there since he got that bear lol. Now it's in their living room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I had a room and then we got an exchange student and I had to clear it out for her. My mounts are scattered about. My neighbors son is 12, I asked if he'd like a standing bear for his room and he said "YES!" Couple days later his mom says you know he hasn't slept in there since he got that bear lol. Now it's in their living room

When I was a little kid and my friends slept over, they would be afraid in the dark to walk through my Dad's trophy room to the bathroom lol.

• Like 1

you have a great taxidermist. i've never seen cats done so nice.is the bottom one a lynx ?
imageproxy.jpg

Thanks. Yea, both big Toms and each very high up there in all time SCI records.

The Lynx is all fur (only 22lbs), the bobcat was 42lbs.

Kurt Fox (Fox Studios) has done all of my work to date.

6 hours ago, pt0217 said:

I'm dying laughing. Not about the deer. I have only one myself and Its nothing to brag about. But the TV. We are manly men bragging about our trophy kills and I recognized the show right away. It's the damn cake making show. OMG.
What had happened to us?

lol...better than " Say yes to the dress."  What my wife watches quite a bit

• Like 2