How many acres do you have access too?

Doewhacker

My recent efforts to get more hunting grounds lead me to wonder just how many acres I have access too and how much others have. Here is a list off the top of my head.

50 5R

100 5R

80 5R

60 4A

260 5R

400 4F

150 4S

That adds up to 1100 acres and doesn't include any of the State land I hunt from time to time, if I add that in its over 2000 acres. How about you, how much do you have to hunt on?

Edited by Doewhacker
Added the zones

In Macedon 8F my family owns 150 acres ( I don't hunt here too much anymore)

In Wheeler 8P I own a 12 acre camp, but have direct access and manage 370 acres total between 4 properties..  which used to be well over 1,000 acres before land was bought and sold etc.. 

Edited by LET EM GROW

About 400 acres in 8X,  and about the same amount in 8T.  I also have several friends who have offered me access to their properties, but a person can only hunt  so much land.  Actually I do probably 90% of my hunting on a parcel of  107 acres in 8X( Tuscarora) and another parcel of 100 acres in 8T (Rathbone)...

• Like 1

just under 800 acres between half a dozen properties in WMU 4C.  rest I hunt is public in three other management units on occasion.  may pick up another 80 acres of private ground south of me in another unit if the owners need help with doe harvest this year.

a good dozen acres trumps a large farm worth of bad ones.  something isn't as easily correlated between those posting.  even considering the WMU. 

• Like 1