What happened to the Xbow inclusion thread?

Steuben Jerry

You can fire a bolt from a firearm a spear gun and even a slingshot  those are not bows bows don't have gun stocks and rifle scopes attached to them it is  not a bow . 

Like I have said before I'm not a fan of full inclusion but if that is your reason for not calling them a bow you need to do a little research on weapon history, crossbows were around hundreds of years before everything you listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, LJC said:

You can fire a bolt from a firearm a spear gun and even a slingshot  those are not bows bows don't have gun stocks and rifle scopes attached to them it is  not a bow . 

Saw a guy get rod stuck in ml one time. Instead of pulling plug and pushing it through he primed it and shot. Rod flew 80 yards and hit target. If he was able to shoot the rod then safe to bet you could do the same with arrow from your vertical bow. 

48 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Like I have said before I'm not a fan of full inclusion but if that is your reason for not calling them a bow you need to do a little research on weapon history, crossbows were around hundreds of years before everything you listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you saying but still .

500 years ago they  did not have scopes on them either . 

25 minutes ago, greg54 said:

Compound bow that has a trigger,,,,what kind of bow would you call it now? Is it still considered a bow? Or would the expert here call it a compound gun?

listing_pic_879600_1412365976.jpeg

That's a bow no gun stock no scope more or less anyway 

27 minutes ago, greg54 said:

Compound bow that has a trigger,,,,what kind of bow would you call it now? Is it still considered a bow? Or would the expert here call it a compound gun?

5 minutes ago, LJC said:

That's a bow no gun stock no scope more or less anyway 

Looks like it has a pistol grip to me.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, greg54 said:

You xbow guys can use this  thing in all of archery if you want at least you have to hold it like  bow 

I would be for full inclusion of this thing .it's close enough not to make much difference anyway 

5 minutes ago, ....rob said:

You keep dreaming LJC, you have no factual basis to keep arguing.

I for one, am going to bed, maybe "snuggle with the g/f", go to sleep and then go hunting in the morning. Night everyone, good luck to all who head out in the morning!

You can have the hadycaped bow if you need help 

8 minutes ago, ....rob said:

You keep dreaming LJC, you have no factual basis to keep arguing.

I for one, am going to bed, maybe "snuggle with the g/f", go to sleep and then go hunting in the morning. Night everyone, good luck to all who head out in the morning!

You get to use this thing . So we know  your  special for full inclusion.  You  reward 

listing_pic_879600_1412365976.jpeg.c996d57d5ecd3558548910f507ed7910.jpeg