What happened to the Xbow inclusion thread?

Steuben Jerry

I had an eye injury on my dominant eye so it won't close so I needed to be able to shoot both eyes open opposite handed when I had shoulder surgery. It did exactly what I needed it to. I think I bought the mount on eBay. I have since went back to shooting left handed but it worked well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, ....rob said:

You keep dreaming LJC, you have no factual basis to keep arguing.

I for one, am going to bed, maybe "snuggle with the g/f", go to sleep and then go hunting in the morning. Night everyone, good luck to all who head out in the morning!

You get to use this thing . So we know  your  special for full inclusion.  You  reward 

10 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

It did what I needed it to.

Look the way I  see it if you have some physical reason  that you need to use a xbow I don't mind that .

But if you are healthy person just use a bow if you want to hunt all archery these new bows are awesome anyway . There so much better then stuff they had 20 years ago that I was using until now . 

What ever if it happens it happens lol 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 5:37 PM, LJC said:

All that poll showed is there are more gun hunters then bow hunters .

People that actually can shoot a bow don't want a crossbow or want them hunting there season you don't need a poll to figure it out .

Disagree ~ maybe people that can shoot a bow that hunt public land don't want full inclusion but I'm all for it

2 hours ago, stoneam2006 said:

Me 2 and I hunt alot of public land

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They have this for guys like you already just get  note from your doctor .

listing_pic_879600_1412365976.jpeg.c996d57d5ecd3558548910f507ed7910.jpeg

Edited by LJC

They have this for guys like you already just get  note from your doctor .

listing_pic_879600_1412365976.jpeg.c996d57d5ecd3558548910f507ed7910.jpeg

Wtf is the difference? Really splitting hairs here besides I shoot compound. And guys should have to go to the drs to use a piece of archery equipment. Not to mention it is not easy to get the permit

8 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Wtf is the difference? Really splitting hairs here besides I shoot compound. And guys should have to go to the drs to use a piece of archery equipment. Not to mention it is not easy to get the permit

The difference is that thing you have to at least hold it like a bow and aim like a bow .  

Ok how about this   caskills  and adKS  full inclusion in those areas . 

Up there at least there is space less hunters per sq mile  

Edited by LJC

The difference is that thing you have to at least hold it like a bow and aim like a bow .  

It's amazes me that your one and only complaint is the fact it will put more hunters in the woods. Time and time again that becomes your go to argument.

There's a word in the dictionary that defines not wanting to share something with others. I'll have to look it up and get back to you.

Lol I'm out of this one now too....thanks for the laughs it is comming when it does I'll bring everyone I know with out miracle xbows down to hunt with you.

The more you go on you are hurting your own side, it would greatly behoove you to let this one lay until you can come up with something to validate your side.

I'm saying this and I'm somewhat on your side.

12 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

The more you go on you are hurting your own side, it would greatly behoove you to let this one lay until you can come up with something to validate your side.

I'm saying this and I'm somewhat on your side.

You see I give you guys a arm and now you want the foot to .

That's why they should give you nothing .

Your never going to be  satisfied .

Once you guys  get a xbows in and still can't get enough  deer then  will come muzzal loaders then shotgun then basically may as well just have 3 month hunting season with rifle to . Lol 

O and  crossbows  is not going to get any new  hunters into the sport  by the way may be convicted felons  that cant pass a background check that's about it lol  yea thats all we need  more convicts in the woods  on public land great idea . No thanks 

Edited by LJC

Once you guys  get a xbows in and still can't get enough  deer then  will come muzzal loaders then shotgun then basically may as well just have 3 month hunting season with rifle to . Lol 

O and  crossbows  is not going to get any new  hunters into the sport  by the way may be convicted felons  that cant pass a background check that's about it lol  yea thats all we need  more convicts in the woods  on public land great idea . No thanks 

You didn't give me shit, as I have said a bunch of times before I DONT WANT FULL INCLUSION. What I am saying is you rambling on with your stupidity is hurting your cause if you are too dumb to see it yourself I'm sure you won't listen to me but I would sure appreciate it because as much as it hurts to say you and I actually agree on something although for vastly different reasons.

So until you can come up with something better than hurting your "your public land spots" just let this one lay. Hell i'm about to call and send in a letter myself just so I can go against your stupidity!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

You didn't give me shit, as I have said a bunch of times before I DONT WANT FULL INCLUSION. What I am saying is you rambling on with your stupidity is hurting your cause if you are too dumb to see it yourself I'm sure you won't listen to me but I would sure appreciate it because as much as it hurts to say you and I actually agree on something although for vastly different reasons.

O sorry that was not ment for you buckmaster 

Does not matter what I say if you don't really want to use a bow. obviously you are going to want a longer season for xbow .

There is no other reason .

Edited by LJC

24 minutes ago, LJC said:

I 'm  a bow hunter and now come Saturday Xbow hunter. Lets just say I am over 65 and enjoy being in the woods especially as the leaves are falling all around me. But on October 1st the leaves are still on the trees and it makes it harder to bow hunt, and even harder to track a wounded deer. So I feel the xbow season is  just right , leaves down, deer moving more and better opportunity to get a deer. Whats better than last 14 days of bow season, that's all  i need and a little luck. I would rather have the best of the bow season than the worst part of the season. Just MHO .. To me the XBow season is at the right time. Good Luck to All.

• Like 2

I 'm  a bow hunter and now come Saturday Xbow hunter. Lets just say I am over 65 and enjoy being in the woods especially as the leaves are falling all around me. But on October 1st the leaves are still on the trees and it makes it harder to bow hunt, and even harder to track a wounded deer. So I feel the xbow season is  just right , leaves down, deer moving more and better opportunity to get a deer. Whats better than last 14 days of bow season, that's all  i need and a little luck. I would rather have the best of the bow season than the worst part of the season. Just MHO .. To me the XBow season is at the right time. Good Luck to All.

Couldn't agree more! I look forward to hanging up the vertical bow and carrying the Xbow it's something different, just as I like leaving the rifles behind and bringing out the smoke pole. That's why I like it the way it is.

16 hours ago, LJC said:

Crossbows in archery season thread has been brought to you today by ten point crossbow 

Excalibur crossbows lol

please  continue  with your infomercial lol 

Yea actually I do get it .

You can't shoot a compound bow or a recurve bow , at least not good enough to hunt with one with confidence. So you want something better 

I've seen him shoot a compound. Might want to pull you head out of your very dark, unsanitary place and talk about something you know about. 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 3