What happened to the Xbow inclusion thread?

Steuben Jerry

7 minutes ago, LJC said:

Bet it won't were im at can't even use a crossbow here lol 

Oh there will be the small little regions that are not included at first. Kind of like how some are now. But those areas are also some of the areas that have the biggest population issues and eventually once the "sky is falling" crowd is publicly disproved they will be also. The crossbow posses no greater danger that a compound and I have seen more arrows accidentally launched from compounds than crossbows so I believe a case could be made that they are actually safer is populated areas. Time will tell. 

6 minutes ago, LJC said:

the only places I know of where crossbows aren't allowed are mostly urban areas of Rochester, Albany, Westchester, and south of there.  if crossbow becomes just another implement by law regulated by DEC then I'd bet my savings they'll included unless local ordinance laws are passed to prevent it.  with required doe harvest in those areas that they desire they couldn't pass up utilizing another implement like a crossbow.

21 minutes ago, LJC said:

Can't use them where you are now and you are sure they be able to be used after full inclusion. So why are you having a problem? Sounds like you are and will be safe from all the problems you keep saying will come from them.

• Like 1

Then what the hell have you spent 22 pages arguing for? Why do you care if you don't think it will affect you?

Does anyone else picture a 14 year old boy smoking a bowl of front of his computer? No way could an adult come up with the stupid shit this guy spews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

How the hell you been?

Been doing really well. Passed a few small bucks and a bunch of doe so far this season. Was a step away from a 130 class on 10/2. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

Both boys are healthy and there's another bun in the oven due in April.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Belo said:

Been doing really well. Passed a few small bucks and a bunch of doe so far this season. Was a step away from a 130 class on 10/2. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

Congrats!!! Have you been able to figure out what keeps causing that? lol Good luck. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Belo said:

Congrat's

14 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Hey Belo remember this thread? I do.

yep. didn't see me around after that did you? I'm not back or anything, just checking in to see some archery harvest pics when I saw this thread and kind of chuckled.

When you ask a mod to remove a post about your family and he attacks you... well call me overly sensitive but that's not a group I want to be a part of. It's a shame because there's some really good people here when you sort through the few political instigators. So yeah I deleted all my pictures and took my ball and went home. lol.

8 minutes ago, Belo said:

yep. didn't see me around after that did you? I'm not back or anything, just checking in to see some archery harvest pics when I saw this thread and kind of chuckled.

When you ask a mod to remove a post about your family and he attacks you... well call me overly sensitive but that's not a group I want to be a part of. It's a shame because there's some really good people here when you sort through the few political instigators. So yeah I deleted all my pictures and took my ball and went home. lol.

Ok Bubba Jr. I still think you should have been banned for language. I don't want a "family man" that types that kind of crap on a public family forum. Stay logged out.  

45 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Then what the hell have you spent 22 pages arguing for? Why do you care if you don't think it will affect you?

Does anyone else picture a 14 year old boy smoking a bowl of front of his computer? No way could an adult come up with the stupid shit this guy spews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Don't always hunt in that area. 

And  how do I no for sure they will not make them legal even there ?

But what ever 

You say sparky 

18 hours ago, LJC said:

Crossbows in archery season thread has been brought to you today by ten point crossbow 

Excalibur crossbows lol

please  continue  with your infomercial lol 

Yea actually I do get it .

You can't shoot a compound bow or a recurve bow , at least not good enough to hunt with one with confidence. So you want something better 

You dont know me from a bag of beans pal. Ive killed plenty of deer with my bows over the years. I put in my practice and have no issues shooting my bow. I dont even own a crossbow. Im just not a jealous whack job that cant handle sharing the woods with others and apparently lacks the woodsmanship skills to create more opportunities at deer than the other guys hunting the same tract of state land. Laziness and jealousy is the impression I come away with after reading your posts.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Belo said:

Attacks you? Please. The proof is in the pudding there boss. You got butthurt over an innocent comment, tried to twist it into something it wasnt and then flailed around like a child when you got called out on it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

You dont know me from a bag of beans pal. Ive killed plenty of deer with my bows over the years. I put in my practice and have no issues shooting my bow. I dont even own a crossbow. Im just not a jealous whack job that cant handle sharing the woods with others and apparently lacks the woodsmanship skills to create more opportunities at deer than the other guys hunting the same tract of state land. Laziness and jealousy is the impression I come away with after reading your posts.

:mda:

17 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

You dont know me from a bag of beans pal. Ive killed plenty of deer with my bows over the years. I put in my practice and have no issues shooting my bow. I dont even own a crossbow. Im just not a jealous whack job that cant handle sharing the woods with others and apparently lacks the woodsmanship skills to create more opportunities at deer than the other guys hunting the same tract of state land. Laziness and jealousy is the impression I come away with after reading your 

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Edited for language. Please see the forum TOS

I have nothing to prove to you, there are plenty of people on here that know that I bowhunt, and have taken plenty of deer with them. Theres even pretty pictures if you care to search harvest threads, my outdoor journal, etc.

Enjoy your vacation from the site. Ive warned you about the language before.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I have nothing to prove to you, there are plenty of people on here that know that I bowhunt, and have taken plenty of deer with them. Theres even pretty pictures if you care to search harvest threads, my outdoor journal, etc.

Enjoy your vacation from the site. Ive warned you about the language before.

Although I do respect LJC's opinion, even if it differs from my own. I feel the guy was just arguing for the sake of arguing. And made little sense as he was talking in circles. See ya dude..........

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, grampy said:

Although I do respect LJC's opinion, even if it differs from my own. I feel the guy was just arguing for the sake of arguing. And made little sense as he was talking in circles. See ya dude..........

ha, at some points I do believe he may have even argued with himself.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Doewhacker said:

Ok Bubba Jr. I still think you should have been banned for language. I don't want a "family man" that types that kind of crap on a public family forum. Stay logged out.  

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Attacks you? Please. The proof is in the pudding there boss. You got butthurt over an innocent comment, tried to twist it into something it wasnt and then flailed around like a child when you got called out on it.

Glad to see things haven't changed.

good luck in life.

:bye:

I have to ask...How many of you arguing ,still, over the cross bow issue , intently watch when dogs chase their tails?

I think if we were to ask one of the moderator to find any one of the past years threads on this , then post it up...it would save a lot of guys a lot of time, freed up, from typing.:wink:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, growalot said:

I have to ask...How many of you arguing ,still, over the cross bow issue , intently watch when dogs chase their tails?

I think if we were to ask one of the moderator to find any one of the past years threads on this , then post it up...it would save a lot of guys a lot of time, freed up, from typing.:wink:

Nobody Likes Logic (LOL )

• Like 1